[MOD RELEASE] Witcher 1 Prologue "Remastered"

+
I've played this one a couple times already. This is easily one of the best mods ever made for Witcher 3 and it's even more impressive when considering it's done without a proper modkit.

I donated on erxv's Nexus Mods page, and wish it was possible to remake the entire game in W3's engine (I know, it's not, no need to remind me :)). I'd donate $100 on my own if someone managed to do it. Heck if CDPR announced they were going to remake W1 I'd pre-order the gold edition as soon as it had a store page on Steam, lol.

And honestly I still enjoy playing W1 as it is, I just wish it could be remade with W3's graphics engine, and control scheme - would be nice to see W3-esque renderings of the characters, etc. and the world.

Fantastic mod. Just wish CD Projekt Red had released toolsets to allow modders to do more of this. What we need is a dedicated effort to create such tools, but that only happens if you're lucky enough to get passionate coders, like we do for Mass Effect 3 modding.

One can dream though.

[MOD RELEASE] Witcher 1 Prologue "Remastered"

So i created The Witcher 1 prologue in Witcher 3 because... i thought it would be fun (and it was).

Here's an obligatory "trailer".

[video=youtube;uHLywGL-jrM]

(in my defense, it was 5 AM when i made it)

https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2767?

Hope You guys like it... It took a bloody long time to make...

Its completely playable btw, not just a video...

ALSO!!!
added the raw scene files to nexus so you can check out how some of the stuff was done!

very good mate, but you can help me? i'm looking for witcher 1 music in combat for witcher 3...

Top Bottom