[Mod Request] E3 Werewolf

+
Update v1.1.
- We made the mod more compact: now only has a mod part and no DLC. thanks to Scoutbro for showing me how to do this and Monarch for pointing it out!)
- Added a video to the description.

Last edited:
Awww, liked the hair and ornaments on it. Made it look more human-based...Maybe a morphing version that would keep those could be made?

No pressure though and congrats for the accomplishment!

GregorWladacz;n10820621 said:
Cercaphus I can bring some items for the lower body back;). Upper Body is glitchy and doesn't look good. But I will make an update for fur and lower body items :)

half body is better than no body! xD

IMO, all those items/ornaments on werewolves were very unimmersive, not only because the human counterpart didn't wear those things (studded plates and so on) like the poor guy in the quest Wild at Heart but most of the "important" werewolves had those same rags and belts on them... Is there a store for lycanthropes in the game that I'm not aware of? XD
I can handle the fact that some monsters look identical from one another but that is a bit too much .

Greg already made two versions for the mod: One with 'ornaments', and one without... And both versions are morphing :)

but I guess to answer your question: they are remnants of the clothes the humans wore before they turned into werewolves I guess... also, bla game design bla

Yeah I know that, but it's so stupid that they all have the same rags and leather belts on them. But yes, I suppose that this is one of those things that go under "bla-game design-bla" XD
​​​​​

Last edited:
Top Bottom