[Mod] Ultra Grass 3000

+
really beautiful i just hope my pc can handle it -*-
Do like me if you want to save some FPS :

Just with GrassDensity? Like 100 instead of 800, will it work?

It works, 185 is a very good compromise between FPS and rendered. Thanks!

I hope we will also be entitled to other areas.

And thanks @KNGRSM!

Loving the grassy skellige. Any chance of you doing White Orchard as well to complete the whole world? :D

Sorry for the stupid queston...does this mod change ALL the grass in HIGH grass or is a mix??

@KNGRSM, is the "Yet Another Lighting Mod" on your youtube channel the same as the YALM preset in ULM Redux? The ULM version seems to have almost no bloom. And will you ever put out any more lighting mods? I think your work looks a lot more realistic than STLM.

@KNGRSM, is the "Yet Another Lighting Mod" on your youtube channel the same as the YALM preset in ULM Redux? The ULM version seems to have almost no bloom. And will you ever put out any more lighting mods? I think your work looks a lot more realistic than STLM.

it is, some settings though that you use in ULM might be different from what was original used in YALM (envblend etc.)

it is, some settings though that you use in ULM might be different from what was original used in YALM (envblend etc.)

I tinkered around a little and managed to achieve the same (or similar?) look. I was so quick to disable the fog via Turbo Mode when I first used ULM that I had no idea doing so tones down bloom/light shafts heavily. YALM looks pretty damn good, aside from the overly-bright nights.

Also, about this vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIsqnXjKSNY

Is that a preset within ULM or somethin you made yourself?

I tinkered around a little and managed to achieve the same (or similar?) look. I was so quick to disable the fog via Turbo Mode when I first used ULM that I had no idea doing so tones down bloom/light shafts heavily. YALM looks pretty damn good, aside from the overly-bright nights.

Also, about this vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIsqnXjKSNY

Is that a preset within ULM or somethin you made yourself?

yeah that was recorded with some custom .env edits I made for myself.

KNG, will you finish this mod for Kaer Morhen and White Orchid? I want to use this mod but since I have to lower my grass density to the 600 range, it will look really bad in areas that are not done.

Top Bottom