Monsters which i seriously don't like

+
Monsters which i seriously don't like

Hiya so gimme your opinion on which monster you truly don't like...

I really don't like the flying rats (Harpys) with beaks they just seriously rub me the wrong way

Next comes pretty much Loredo every 1 basically knows why if they have played the game...

Oh and let me know if i forgot something/some one and i will add it to the to list

Thank you :D

Ps! You can choose more then one

M4xw0lf said:
I dislike Bruxae because i never ran into one! :confused:

http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/The_Witcher_2_monsters

Yeah you did if you play Iorveths path it's the lady with the lantern

Elves4me2 said:
http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/The_Witcher_2_monsters

Yeah you did if you play Iorveths path it's the lady with the lantern

Then I guess I could not distinguish them from wraiths

M4xw0lf said:
Then I guess I could not distinguish them from wraiths

I thought that they were wraiths but when i look at the Wiki it said differently so i guess i was wrong

One things for sure though dragon comes in pretty handy when you don't have a lighter or matches

Fire elemental would be a good x-mas tree ornament but the bad side it would probably burn the tree down :( :D

Arachas would be great in a field to scare of crows to see as it is a meat eater for sure at least you wouldn't have to worry about your crops being destroyed :D

You forgot many human monsters... ;]

The King's, The Sorceress, Hell, Even the simple people can be monsters.

All of them are just so greedy and treacherous despite the fact that are 'real' monsters around them like Drowners and Nekkers, I bet Loredo would sell his own mother to Henselt only to get more land. There isn't one King in the North I dare call a good king, Foltest was OK, But he was just the lesser evil among the northern kings

But Back to the thread, Hmm... I like them all. I think my least favorites are Harpies.

PsyCoil said:
You forgot many human monsters... ;]

The King's, The Sorceress, Hell, Even the simple people can be monsters.

All of them are just so greedy and treacherous despite the fact that are 'real' monsters around them like Drowners and Nekkers, I bet Loredo would sell his own mother to Henselt only to get more land. There isn't one King in the North I dare call a good king, Foltest was OK, But he was just the lesser evil among the northern kings

But Back to the thread, Hmm... I like them all. I think my least favorites are Harpies.
There already was one monster
Loredo i just hate him with a passion for what he did to women.
but added 2 more :)

The dragon in the prologue. First he breathes fire on you and kills you nearly instantly when you're running across one bridge, and then there's that mysterious QTE when you're shielding the king. Those parts could have been better.

Thothistox said:
The dragon in the prologue. First he breathes fire on you and kills you nearly instantly when you're running across one bridge, and then there's that mysterious QTE when you're shielding the king. Those parts could have been better.

I know the part that you are talking about and i gotta tell you couple of times at the bridge i ran the wrong way, well you can pretty much guess what happened

secondchildren said:
Gargoyles. They do too much damage when hitting LOL
Nekkers in Act I, coz they can dodge... moan...

I hear you they seriously can do a lot of damage the damn Gargoyles but thankfully Geralt is a hardcore dude

I added the Gargoyle ( i knew i left something out ) if you wanna vote again :)

Top Bottom