More Vampires in B&W ?

+
Also, how about some additional vampire dungeons ?
Before B&W was released some creepy dungeons are mentioned. But i did not see them...

In the end of B&W you see so many vampires, so they must hide somewhere.
One dungeon for example Flatterers and Garkins.
Should be a bit bigger, and a few more should be in this caves. Not only, lets say 4 or 5.
In the end of the dungeon there could be the pack leader.

Should be really dark, creepy, blood everywhere, and ofc a few corpses in the entrance of the cave and in the cave.
It would be nice if you must look closely where there are , and a few should also hang on the ceiling.

Last edited:
I think it would be nice to get some more random encounters against vampires spread over the B&W map.
I'm not 100% sure, but I think these random encounters exist. I saw a a hooded woman next to my vineyard and another one in front of my vineyard. Both turned into alps's when I approached them. I wrote that I'm not 100% sure because I'm using the random encounters mod, but it was deactivated and as far as I saw it also only spawns alps/bruxas in their vampire form. So either the mod is buggy and works even if bruxa/alp spawns are deactivated or there are indeed random encounters.
Maybe only hooded women outside of Beauclair turn into vampires (because the ones inside the city definitely do not)

Last edited:
Hm, that never happened in my games.
Played B&W two times, so something similar should have happened at least once if it would exist.
Not saying it cannot be true, but if it's true, the chances for that are incredibly low.

Hm, that never happened in my games.
Played B&W two times, so something similar should have happened at least once if it would exist.
Not saying it cannot be true, but if it's true, the chances for that are incredibly low.

Did you play post main campaign and did you meet hooded women outside the city?
It also never happened during my 40 hours I spent in the campaign but twice after finishing it and just exploring Toiussaint. My guess is that it happens after the vampires get angry with Regis and Geralt (after the Bruxa attacks Regis on the cementary)

Top Bottom