musterbrand presents outstanding design apparel for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

+
As Rafal mentioned, we are investigating other clothing options. While we understand not everyone can afford the top of the line merch, we do want to make sure that all of the merch we offer meets the quality that we and our fans demand. No one wants a cheap t-shirt that falls apart the first time you wash it or a hoody that falls apart in the rain.

The goods at Musterbrand are awesome. They look good and are well made. We're working to make sure that whatever vendors we use make top of the line products to help you show off your Witcher love. When we have information about such other offers, we'll let you know. :)

Wild Hunt 400£? My girlfriend has similar jacket in brown.. 49.99£ from Zara. And this doesnt even compare in quality to Zara products.

If "Witcher Chainmail" was around 50£ I would buy it right now.

I think they look really great, but heavy knitwear and tropical climates don't really go together. :(

I'm curious to see what comes next.

Wild Hunt 400£? My girlfriend has similar jacket in brown.. 49.99£ from Zara. And this doesnt even compare in quality to Zara products.

If "Witcher Chainmail" was around 50£ I would buy it right now.

Except there is no way in the world a 50£ jacket is 100% made of bull leather.^^
400£ is around the right price for a jacket like this

Except there is no way in the world a 50£ jacket is 100% made of bull leather.^^
400£ is around the right price for a jacket like this
It could be made from Unicorn leather.. People who buy these jacket will never know nor see the difference between nappa or soft leather. I have a issue with design of the jacket. It looks like one of the jacket you can find in PRIMARK or any other simlar cheap retailers.

If "WILD HUNT" jacket was like this one here.. I would buy it in a blink.
http://www.superdry.com/mens/leather-jackets/details/48552/track-biker-jacket

As Rafal mentioned, we are investigating other clothing options. While we understand not everyone can afford the top of the line merch, we do want to make sure that all of the merch we offer meets the quality that we and our fans demand. No one wants a cheap t-shirt that falls apart the first time you wash it or a hoody that falls apart in the rain.

The goods at Musterbrand are awesome. They look good and are well made. We're working to make sure that whatever vendors we use make top of the line products to help you show off your Witcher love. When we have information about such other offers, we'll let you know. :)
Zip up hoodies and t-shirts please!

Vegeta, what does it say about the pricetag?

"HereI thought I was expensive with 500"
His name is Nappa

Last edited:
I WANT that "Gambeson" and the long sleeve shirts! It's just a pity about those outrageous prices. I guess I'm just going to have to start saving, or wait for cheaper clothes. :(

In fact I'll tell you what you can do: Drop the prices by half and I'll consider it! :lol:

Last edited:
Quite like the woollen wolf hauberk & chainmail, they cut a different enough trim to make for an interesting change, the leather jacket looks quite poor though (especially for that price), the tops are all good (thought that was crushed velvet for a minute;))

Too many 80's flashbacks? :p

Or not enough ? ;)

Nobody in their right mind would come to me for fashion advice, but I favour textiles that actually have a little texture about them, crushed velvet is pretty rare these days, and can be great (note we are not talking about velour here) ;)

Or not enough ? ;)

Nobody in their right mind would come to me for fashion advice, but I favour textiles that actually have a little texture about them, crushed velvet is pretty rare these days, and can be great (note we are not talking about velour here) ;)

Yeah I personally hate that stuff as it just looks and feels weird to me. Anyway, I'm loving the look of these clothes but as I said, they really need to come down in price.

Top Bottom