New Weekly FB Competition: Screenshot Thursdays

+
secondchildren said:
In case you missed it, here's the screenshot winner of this competition:
Congrats to Kasperi Suontausta:

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/577807044893056919/8728C05515C7D9813114BF389AF25A0C7681499D/

saw that already, thanks anyways :)

just that they could have kept this open for like 24 hours? my time zone is different (as are many like me, I guess or am I the only alien here?) so that all can take part ---> more screenshots, more fun and all have a chance (ok job becomes a bit tougher for the guy who selects :p)

I woke up in the morning and came to see this already over! :(

Another Screenshot Thursday has arrived! However, we've decided to switch it up a bit this time. Here's how it works; you have to locate this little fellow in the game and take a screenshot with him. After you do that, we ask you to write a short explanation on how he got to that place:) As usual, you have time until 5pm CET. The winner will be receiving a Witcher medallion. Let's go!

Participate at http://www.facebook.com/thewitcher

siklara said:
Me neither, but I guess it's probably somewhere in Vergen. :D

It's not. I noticed it on my first play-through, weirdly enough, it's located in one of the houses in Prologue.

innovative idea! this is much more interesting then normally taking screenshots

Another Screenshot Thursday is over! Thanks a lot for the submissions everyone - it was extremely hard to pick just one entry - each week you guys make it more difficult:). Congratulations to Dona Vajgand who won the medallion today! See you next Thursday!

shaking & crying rn! ;A;

MM360 said:
Congratulations to Dona Vajgand
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Congratulations girl!! I just read your transmutation story and you totally deserve that medal! Make sure to take a photo and show us when you receive it. : )

I also liked your screenshot, it's full of Geralt's fabulous ponytail. :p

Are you an experienced fanfic writer?

*hugs*

siklara said:
Are you an experienced fanfic writer?
I see where this is going : | In fact, no, a high school teacher killed all my confidence in writing. I never even thought of writing a fanfic, it would probably not turn out very good :/

Dona said:
I see where this is going : | In fact, no, a high school teacher killed all my confidence in writing. I never even thought of writing a fanfic, it would probably not turn out very good :/

Damn teacher!

For what it's worth, you showed great skill with that little story, so I hope you haven't abandoned writing altogether; it's always good to nurture these things, at least every once in a while.

Kindo said:
For what it's worth, you showed great skill with that little story, so I hope you haven't abandoned writing altogether; it's always good to nurture these things, at least every once in a while.
Well, well, well, look who showed up to discuss fanfiction. *shifts all focus to Kindo* I'm still crazy in love with that letter you wrote. Please tell me there will be more ;A;

Writing is good, I guess? Like I said, I don't write, unless bitching to my diary counts. :'D

Kindo said:
Damn teacher!

I don't have to add anything, your teacher was obviously wrong about you, Dona, keep writing and good things - like winning a witcher medal - can happen. :)

Hmm. Fanfiction, screens... Why not make a mod competition (excluding the Panel Tweaks and HUD tweaks mods, cuz they are so high level, that I am surprised that guy isn't yet working for you)?
This could be interesting.

Dona, please send me your address information. I messaged you on FB but I think that PM's from people who are not on your friend list might be disabled. I would like to send you this medallion, you know;)

MM360 said:
Dona, please send me your address information. I messaged you on FB but I think that PM's from people who are not on your friend list might be disabled. I would like to send you this medallion, you know;)
Weird, I just checked the settings and it says everyone is able to send me messages. But oh wait, it's Facebook we're talking about. :rolleyes: I'll message you in a moment.

MM360 said:
Hmm. Fanfiction, screens... Why not make a mod competition (excluding the Panel Tweaks and HUD tweaks mods, cuz they are so high level, that I am surprised that guy isn't yet working for you)?
This could be interesting.
That's a lovely idea, but the game isn't very flexible when it comes to modding, at least not right now. The most creative one would be doing some sort of re-texturing and that takes A LOT of time. And even that is limited by game's core materials (shiny metal will always be shiny, for example). I think we'll have to wait until they release the engine.

Thanks, you two *hugs*

As for that thread...

Top Bottom