Obvious Downgrade

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, despite not liking Souls that much I remember that. It's disgusting they are trying to sell the original visuals too now. Still, I think this is on par or worse than that in some ways if it turns out to be for real
I'm sorry, but I honestly cannot say that this situation is worse than this: http://i.imgur.com/rwPX4aW.png
So far, the worse thing we've seen is the texture on that wraith, beyond that, everything still looks passable.

Ubisoft did the same thing.

Not the point, lying implies hiding something, if they wanted to hide a massive downgrade they would not trow out a bad trailer after showing us gorgeous screens less than a month ago, that's where I am going at. That's not what I would call lying.

And other two reasons? I am not the one who is blind..
Why would not just wait and than judge? Only primitives can't control their emotions and imediatelly start to scream how bad it is. Just wait for new video, I am also sure there will come another one - brand new before game will be launched so what's big deal??

Dude I feel truly sorry for you and I wish you all the best in your life.

It's already 5PM in Poland on a Saturday and Marcin wasn't posting until mid/late afternoon. I would not expect it very soon

If they're telling the truth and YT is the only problem here (though I doubt it), it shouldn't be too difficult to reupload the video.

If it was just a compression issue, we would have had it hours ago.
I doubt it's a compression issue at this point. I think they don't want to say they fucked up somewhere really badly. Like I said, if the trailer is just a bit less artifacted there will be a shit storm

Not the point, lying implies hiding something, if they wanted to hide a massive downgrade they would not trow out a bad trailer after showing us gorgeous screens less than a month ago, that's where I am going at. That's not what I would call lying.

The screenshots don't look different then the actual E3 Gameplay Demo Footage, with the exception of the time of day.

As for them not lying, they did lie by showing us footage that looked great and then claiming it would look better.

Common, stop talking like a little child... Give them (CDPR) a break, just wait :/

Perhaps then CDPR should reply on their own forums besides that claim that's it's a compression issue?

I don't know, dude. I think lighting is the biggest difference there.
That's the whole point. The lighting was gutted out and made flat and dull. Especially bad since the game was supposed to have a huge emphasis on using a torch to light up dark areas, which are now so filled with ambient light that the sconces strewn about have no purpose.

I doubt it's a compression issue at this point. I think they don't want to say they fucked up somewhere really badly. Like I said, if the trailer is just a bit less artifacted there will be a shit storm

Exactly, this is a lot more than just a simple compression issue. And editing a 1minute 20 second clip doesn't account for the delay either. The longer it takes to get an improved video, the more telling it will be.

Look, I don't care. But CD Projekt RED hasn't issued any response to people's complaints yet. Give it a day or two people.

If you don't care, feel free to stop responding. I've already pointed out why it shouldn't take that long if it's just a compression issue.

As for them not lying, they did lie by showing us footage that looked great and then claiming it would look better.

To claim that we would have to wait for release, until we see it run on our machines there is no possible way to tell whether the game look great or total crap, one trailer look great, one look meh, one look crap, screenshots here look great, next ones look meh, recent ones look gorgeous, it's all over the place...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom