Ok sorry, but what's with the red bleeding wound on geralts face?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the answers:)Even if it's not troll regeneration a wound should at least close, you know? but someone said it was a cursed wound so I guess that's my answer :)

Accually some scars stay red and reddish after they heal. It depends what kind of woulnd it is and if it was infected...and many other factors come into play.But the scar wil look like this I presume

Yes, it's canon. (There is brief mention in The Last Wish and it is referred to in the Blood of Elves. I have to take it on faith that it's in the other books, as well, because I can't read Polish, and they haven't been transcribed to English, yet))
@yayodeannoTW2 is AFTER TW1. @LightzyIt was a cursed wound. I do not remember in which book it was mentioned, but it was a scar that never healed,even with witcher's regen power.
Can someone please quote the part it's mentioned?

I own all of the books and I have read a big part of them, less than half but still, I either haven't read this part yet, or I don't remember it.
Unfortunately I don't have enough time to read the books right now, and I haven't yet found it on the internet.

Last edited:
Can someone please quote the part it's mentioned?

I own all of the books and I have read a big part of them, less than half but still, I either haven't read this part yet, or I don't remember it.
Unfortunately I don't have enough time to read the books right now, and I haven't yet found it on the internet.
There's a mention of a blood red scar on his face in the books, though I do not recall it specifically being mentioned as the one over his left eye. Geralt actually says where the scar over his left eye is from in The Witcher 3 (which came out long after this thread).

The part of the conversation is around 3:05 into the video. Also, closing thread since it's 10 years old and based on a promo picture from TW2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom