Old Gen Games You Luv

+
1666789455536.png

I have played Minesweeper for at least one hundred hours, between Windows 95, XP, Vista, and 7.

i don't know jackie chan and phantasy star but they look fun and the other's i've played, really loved d&d mystara and tower of doom!
Tower of Doom and Mystara are still two of my favourite games, love everything about them. I should probably add that Golden Axe was a favourite too, but I think that goes without saying!

Forgot a couple:

Space Hulk (Amiga/DOS)

Ultima Underworld (DOS)

Last edited:
A few more I really should not have forgotten!

Alien Storm (Arcade/Mega Drive)

The Chaos Engine (Amiga) - stage 1 music is burned into my brain

Metal Slug - the most expensive game to play at the arcade!

Well, two more :)
A game that I mostly played during the holidays with my cousins (To the chagrin of our grandmother^^)
And spend hundred hours on this one... It was awesome at time ans still now (music is a blast too) :)

View attachment 11326463

I have played Minesweeper for at least one hundred hours, between Windows 95, XP, Vista, and 7.
There was very similar looking game somewhere back in 90s where was monkey head and bananas in that same board, but the game worked more like classic snake, if my memory doesn't fail me. And it might just do it and the game was actually more minesweeper... Anyhoo, I tried to look for that game at some point but failed to find it since I don't have any idea how it was called.

Also, these were some of my favorites back in Amiga 500 days and I could still play them again.

Ghost n goblins

Black tiger
Post automatically merged:

Well, two more :)
i don't know alex kidd, but speedball 1 and 2 were lots of fun!
Post automatically merged:

Also, these were some of my favorites back in Amiga 500 days and I could still play them again.
Aaah yes, pacmania and micro machines!

airball reminds me of marble madness:

Last edited:
Top Bottom