Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
We still don't know anything about Panams past.
Was she born into the nomads or brought in?
Why is she closer to the veterans of the family than the others?
Why does Panam have trust issues?
Who is this woman we seemed to have fell in love with?
It will be useful for storyline if we know more about Panam’s past in future expansions. Now when V and Panam love each other they have more opportunities to be alone and to open up each other.

Last edited:
We still don't know anything about Panams past.
Was she born into the nomads or brought in?
Why is she closer to the veterans of the family than the others?
Why does Panam have trust issues?
Who is this woman we seemed to have fell in love with?

Playing through the game i really wanted to ask her if Saul was her dad because their whole relationship seemed like some messed up father-daughter one.

WOO CONGRATS WE MADE IT TO 100 PAGES GUYS!! :love: :love: :love:

photomode_24122020_004449.png

For now we could go for some dates with Panam, sleeping with her in camp, simple things like hugging and kissing. More missions with her and Nomads would greate. If there would be a DLC we will be glad to get missions in Arizona with those contacts our beloved Panam told us.

Personally I can even go with some TPP head control to provide you some more pictutes with Panam :sad:

For now we could go for some dates with Panam, sleeping with her in camp, simple things like hugging and kissing. More missions with her and Nomads would greate. If there would be a DLC we will be glad to get missions in Arizona with those contacts our beloved Panam told us.

Personally I can even go with some TPP head control to provide you some more pictutes with Panam :sad:
101% agreed. Just small things/content in the next updates would already be a big gamechanger.

100 pages, Haboob!

Question for you, if you could get only one activity related with Panam which is not quest what would it be? For me despite all dates/options to sleep/drive around would take without hesitation ability to just sit while huging her at nomad campfire. And Nomad music.

View attachment 11147474
Anyone else catch this wink?

She knew from the start lol, probably the most awkward interaction in the game, V made me CRINGE:facepalm:
Of course she knew. She knew everything. She understood everything. And she wanted it. But she was afraid to follow her impulses. V was the first guy who helped her (with Nash) just because she asked him. Revenge to Nash was not included in their agreement, but V decided to help her. She saw in V not only partner, but friend and soon the guy she will fall in love with.

DIBS 2000
Post automatically merged:

100 pages, Haboob!

Question for you, if you could get only one activity related with Panam which is not quest what would it be? For me despite all dates/options to sleep/drive around would take without hesitation ability to just sit while huging her at nomad campfire. And Nomad music.

I'd definitely do this too, and just have it running on my monitor while I do something else haha

Top Bottom