+
True story
Post automatically merged:

True story
Anyways, sorry for Judy but.. Panam is too much
Screenshot_20210119_131428.jpg
Screenshot_20210119_131405.jpg

People have talked :ROFLMAO:

and why V bought this horrible mansion next to the dirty megabuilding when there is an empty residence next to the kerry house
it's not in the city and near to the damn desert that panam loves so much
Good point, would be nice to be able to buy houses where we want. But I think that might have been planned originally so there's a chance that it'll get added

True story
Post automatically merged:

Anyways, sorry for Judy but.. Panam is too muchView attachment 11147963View attachment 11147969
People have talked :ROFLMAO:
Our thread is 12 days old brother, we're just getting started. Wish ya all as much comments and views as possible tho. Our fav characters are different, but we have common goal - getting more content for romance characters. And maaan let's be honest, they deserve it more than anything else.

Yep, I think text messaging with characters (specially with LI) is very simple thing devs should use. There is no problem to make more replies. We all chat in messengers in real life and devs can make this part of interactions between characters very promising. Romantic messages between LI (Panam and V for example) can help to open up characters who have huge meaning for storyline of game. In case of Panam and Judy it has a great potential.

I can only assume after playing through the game, that the original ideas for Panam and Judy were different. I think Judy was always meant to have dialogue like she did ( text messages etc.) but i think the Nomads were maybe originally supposed to be a much bigger part of the Main Story and not just shoe horned in to a fight at the end.

I think this because then the Panam dialogue could have been really fleshed out more and grown further the more time we spend with the Avocados. As it stands it has a fantastic foundation and starts but falls very flat after her questline. Maybe this was part of the supposed "reset" in 2016 when they brought Keanu on board and had to cut/mix/change lots of the stuff and ideas they had going forward. Panam then naturally falls away in that context but Judy stays somewhat the same after Evelyn.

Our thread is 12 days old brother, we're just getting started. Wish ya all as much comments and views as possible tho. Our fav characters are different, but we have common goal - getting more content for romance characters. And maaan let's be honest, they deserve it more than anything else.
I agree, they did such an amazing job with the characters in this game, especially the romance characters. It's crazy to see how much love they are getting not just on this forum, but in the entire community. I'd also love to get more interaction with every major character in the game, for example having them react to V's relationship so it doesn't feel like every relationship you have with someone happens in a vacuum.
I don't necessarily need a romance with everyone, just having them as friends would also add a lot of depth.

Probably one of the first tribute videos to Panam. Can’t stop crying, but in the same time can’t stop looking forward to continuation of V and Panam story
First time I've heard that line V says "You wont lose me Panam, I promise". Could this be even further evidence that we're getting a post game DLC where we're gonna save V's life? I'm gonna take it that way hahaha

First time I've heard that line V says "You wont lose me Panam, I promise". Could this be even further evidence that we're getting a post game DLC where we're gonna save V's life? I'm gonna take it that way hahaha
Me too. Havent heard that dialoge line either and i also hope that you are right! (y)

And we got "Hey, V"... :giveup:
I hate you..... :giveup:

Top Bottom