Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
I try to explain it one more time. Panam, Judy, River, Kerry are called “side characters” in the game. But the thing is only Panam and Judy take part in V’s fate personally during main quests (Judy helps you with BD analysis and with Evelyn search and Panam helps you with Hellman Search).
Both Evelyn and Hellman are characters V must find to know what to do further. In this case Panam and Judy are main characters in fact.
While Kerry and River are really “side” characters. Unfortunately meeting with them doesn’t have any impact on V’s life. I don’t blame them, they are also good characters and probably good romance partners. But devs made the story as we see it now.

Yes, exactly what I (i think in this thread xD ) feel and hope
Post automatically merged:

You deserve a medal :smart:
Appreciate it brother. Honestly that was one of the reasons why I got here. Because as I said, reddit being reddit sometimes. But that some guys get in this thread and talk the complete opposite of wats the topic says blows my mind.:facepalm: Whats the goal? There are so many other threads that talk about characters in general but nope Pans my favourite target. If I go there, I will change the world. I guess I don't have to understand everything. :shrug:

Last edited:
Looking back on that first fresh playthough of romancing her the first time, it was really wild, really felt like you were dealing with a real person.. pretty crazy, I guess that's just the power of good writing
I felt the same too. It really looks that's a real person and I think that's oine of the most reasons that we falt in love for her :ROFLMAO:

So usually I'm not the kind of person to write in a forum, but for this occasion I had to create a profile. I'm not sure what it is about Panam that made her how she is. I never thought that a videogame character would make me feel like Panam did. The worst part is that I'm in a happy 5 year relationship and I almost felt like I'm cheating on my girlfriend while playing the Quests with Panam.

You know that feeling of emptiness you sometimes get when finishing a good book or a good series? I've been feeling this since the end of Queen of the Highway, especially since there aren't really any interactions left with her. I'm seriously considering starting a new playthrough just to replay these sidequests and I'm not even done with the main story on my first playthrough.

I hope this thread and the others like this one get more attention so that the devs see it and hopefully make a Panam DLC. Please devs, give us more Panam! And thank you for the amazing work you did with this game, it's honnestly in my top 3 games of all time (Panam might even put it on the first place tbh)
Welcome to the Panam Gang :LOL:. We're all in the same boat. In my case I don't have GF Panam so what I felt with Panam it was the same that I wanted to feel with a real girl,it was like if she was my GF you know? This sounds weird but yeah, she basically removed that empty space from my hearth and now I have it again since I already finished the game and we need to wait for new content :cry::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Thats sad :giveup:

I think that is ok to have differet romances depending on our gender, it makes it more realistic. Judy always had relations with girls, she isnt etero. Why should her start a relation with us? Because we are V? Nah, is cool like this, cant have everything. We can always be her friends, and i really like judy as friend tho.

Anyways before the release of the game, i didnt even know about Panam, i was full focused on Judy like "she will be mine". But then everyone knows what happen. I met Panam and completely fell in love:sad:
I actually didn't saw the to many trailers, I just saw them before the release of the game and just when I met Judy I though like, dammm, she's a good char, probably... But then I met Panam and you know too, I fell in love :cry: :love: :ROFLMAO:

We're all there with you - the emptiness after Queen of the Highway is brutal after your interactions stop with Panam. It's all a rush and then you get dropped back into a world where no one cares about you and Panam only acknowledges you and her with a single line of dialogue that never changes. You get a text message of hope, but that's it, making the disappointment all the more complete. And I don't think it's any sort of cheating - my wife makes fun of me and my silly crush on a virtual character that'll she'll never understand.

Hear hear!

It's so weird how litteraly no one cares about V's and Panam's relationship. During the quests there's all these messages and all the talk from the other Aldecalos about the relationship giving tips etc, and as soon as it's "official" no one even talks about it.
Directly after finishing Queen of the Highway I was invited to a dinner party with River and while eating his sister asked me if I was seeing someone I wanted so bad to talk about the fresh relationship with Panam or at least say "Yeah I am" or something, but even that wasn't possible.

I also wonder if the voice actor or writers for Panam ever see threads like this. I'm sure they would appreciate how much their work is loved.
I think she does (the voice actress) see a lot of the fan love, if you check out her instagram she's been posting all about Panam and reposting people's fan-art. Idk if she uses reddit or just getting shown through instagram, but it's good to know she's getting the love she deserves! Even the girl they modeled Panam's look after has been getting lots of love and seems super excited by all the support Panam gets

Appreciate it brother. Honestly that was one of the reasons why I got here. Because as I said, reddit being reddit sometimes. But that some guys get in this thread and talk the complete opposite of wats the topic says blows my mind.:facepalm: Whats the goal? There are so many other threads that talk about characters in general but nope Pans my favourite target. If I go there, I will change the world. I guess I don't have to understand everything. :shrug:
Well trollers are always ready to annoy people. Expecially now that the thread is growing fast, i think we can expect more to come :facepalm:
But nvm, just ignore them. We got more important things to discuss, like Panam :ROFLMAO:

I think she does (the voice actress) see a lot of the fan love, if you check out her instagram she's been posting all about Panam and reposting people's fan-art. Idk if she uses reddit or just getting shown through instagram, but it's good to know she's getting the love she deserves! Even the girl they modeled Panam's look after has been getting lots of love and seems super excited by all the support Panam gets

Wow, she seems to be be enjoying the praise - even retweets some pics that make me go "C'mon guys, none of that now." That's great, she did amazing work.

Who's the girl?
People have said that Tristin Mays has a likeness. I think they've denied her being modeled after her.

Wow, she seems to be be enjoying the praise - even retweets some pics that make me go "C'mon guys, none of that now." That's great, she did amazing work.

People have said that Tristin Mays has a likeness. I think they've denied her being modeled after her.
Oh ok, thanks :D

Top Bottom