patch 1.03 problems.

+
patch 1.03 problems.

Since i installed patch 1.03 on PS4 i have been experiencing numerous issues with the game. Ill list them here.

People no longer hit the floor after they die, they float in the air every.single.time.

It takes far to long for textures to load now. Especially facial textures. It can be over 2 minutes before faces load properly.

I also experienced a glitch with the camera. It focused on Geralts head, was unable to change it or interact with anything Including signposts and roach. loading an earlier save fixed this issue.

Frame rate has also been an issue. I had my first proper stutter after the patch and it constantly feels like im on 15 fps.

Hopefully these things will be fixed soon and i can fully enjoy the game. Oh and PLEASE ADD STORAGE TO INNKEEPERS!!!

Another thing i forgot is the disappearance of certain blacksmiths and armorers and them subsequently returning later just to refuse to talk to me at all, making it so i can no longer use thier services. This happened in Kaer Trolde, i did the blacksmiths quest and he didnt get angry with me so i should be able to use his services. (Trying to avoid spoilers of any kind)

Last edited:
Top Bottom