Patch 1.05 for PC out now!

+
Game still crashes after save load... So, I can normally die 1 (!!!!!!) time before hard resetting my PC... :(

Cutted LOD looks tragically... sometimes simply pitifully.
Version 1.03 was much better graphically, it starts at 1.04 - UBER settings got a downgrade. I ask why? I understand that for low and medium settings, but if someone plays on ultra / Uber that means he want beautiful graphics not empty fps. I have 2x Titan X and I have to sit with graphic as on the console. It's really not fair :\

Fixes an issue whereby the "Novigrad, Closed City" entry might have remained in the Journal indefinitely.
Never had an issue with this quest and I completed it correctly with all green checks.... After this patch it shows as failed in my quest log with all the objectives as completed in green. Can you please fix this, I completed everything and there is no going back, so why did it fail after patch? It was complete before... Please fix...

I Want to suggest few things for next patch..

1] Little unhappy [ as a arrow key player ] with the key bindings for Keyboard & Mouse. Numpad Enter is not working.

2] Use Same Interact key to Take all items form open window as most of the times we taking all items so hitting same interact key twice is fast & easy.

3] Game volume is too low.. If possible try to increase it.

4]
I have just started the new game so don't know much about it but when i played only 1st mission on 1.03 patch I got that crow skull after defeating Ghouls but with New 1.05 patch i don't found that skull anywhere is this a bug as i really try to find that skull for long time in that particular area :(

Over all nice game.. Don't know much about further game bugs but i hope soon we will get proper patch with all things fix :)

Last edited:
Adds a series of color-blind friendly features. Improves visibility of tracks, marks, footprints and scent clues. Color-blind friendly features can be enabled in the Options\Gamplay submenu.

Thank you!!! Following the tracks in grass was very difficult.

I LOVE HUMANITY. ALSO PONIES. But I need to leave now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately, I'm still having the XP glitch and the "Get Junior" secret stash glitch, I hope it'll be fix in the next patch.

The "no longer interacts with candles around objects Geralt can interact with" does not always work. Personally, not a big deal. Whoever's working on that should be put on more important problems, like new abysmal frame rates (that weren't present before patch 1.05) and audio out of sync.

This game isn't a MMO, stop adding MMO "fixes" to it.

I couldn't see killing cows for hours on end to make a few crown as something I would do, but if someone wants to spend time doing that in his single player game, more power to him or her.

I find it more than a bit suspect that instead of fixing one or more of the large amount of bugs still remaining in this game you are wasting development time and money on "fixing" so called exploits.

My two crowns...

I'm stuck on an infinite loading screen in the "kings gambit" quest ... is this getting fixed? game is unplayable right now :(

I couldn't see killing cows for hours on end to make a few crown as something I would do, but if someone wants to spend time doing that in his single player game, more power to him or her.

I find it more than a bit suspect that instead of fixing one or more of the large amount of bugs still remaining in this game you are wasting development time and money on "fixing" so called exploits.

My two crowns...

Are you for real ?

Very much so. Like I said, its not something I would waste time on doing. But if someone else wants to corner the market on cow hide in their SINGLE PLAYER GAME, they can be my guest.
I think you just reached totally new level in nerdy hating. You are literally first person I ever heard of that is shitting on devs for fixing exploits.

I think you just reached totally new level in nerdy hating. You are literally first person I ever heard of that is shitting on devs for fixing exploits.

Don't see it as hating. Don't see it as an exploit either. exploit = multiplayer exclusively.

Can someone tell me if there is any truth to ( graphics being downgraded with the patch ? )

Read some comments here ... makes me worried about wether to update or not ...

Last edited:
Hi,
I'm running EVGA GTX980 SuperClocked SLI.

I never experienced crash before the 1.05 patch and now I'm getting frequent crash in the Witcher 3 as soon as I entered novigrad.
I'm running the latest 353.03 nvidia driver and it always crash.
I don't know if it depends from the new patch, from the fact that now I'm at novigrad or from new drivers.

Is there someone else expriencing this problem? What can it be?

Top Bottom