Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

+
Yay, its done patch 1.07 up and running. Thank you !

Yup! mine is updating to :D gl hf guys with the new patch cya all :D.

I don’t get these wars.
They all share one hobby, so why are they fighting over this crap and wasting their time hating and raging? Sure both platforms have their pros and cons but that is no reason to go at each others throat…
I’m also waiting for the PC patch. It takes 24 hours longer. So what? I’m sure it has some technical reason…

I just hope that CDPR is aware that it is the minority of gamers which is complaining.

I don’t get these wars.
They all share one hobby, so why are they fighting over this crap and wasting their time hating and raging? Sure both platforms have their pros and cons but that is no reason to go at each others throat…
I’m also waiting for the PC patch. It takes 24 hours longer. So what? I’m sure it has some technical reason…

I just hope that CDPR is aware that it is the minority of gamers which is complaining.

It's very simple - Consoles are not as good as real PC's you can't tell me that you would expect the same performance out of a machine that is sub
600$ as you would a gaming PC with hardware that cost $4000, consoles are inferior in every way but one - you can always expect a console to be in a specific state - thats where the advantage of a console ends - full stop.

It's very simple - Consoles are not as good as real PC's you can't tell me that you would expect the same performance out of a machine that is sub
600$ as you would a gaming PC with hardware that cost $4000, consoles are inferior in every way but one - you can always expect a console to be in a specific state - thats where the advantage of a console ends - full stop.

I don't deny that.
It's the reason why I'm playing on PC beside the diversity.
I just don't get these wars between the gamers. They lead to nothing.

PS4 downloaded the patch yesterday evening in Finland. 7,6 Gb
Thanks CDRed for the amazing game, worth of every euro. Wasn't planning to buy the expansions because I got annoyed of the early pre-purchase spam but guess I'll have to now ;)

Top Bottom