Patch 1.08 Notes

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
List of fixes looks good! Thanks for your continued support. We really appreciate that!

Only fix which is missing from my perspective is the Fools gold quest, wherein player is not able to interact with Pig inside the cave. Hope this will also be fixed.

Some I'm still having some bugs that are not included in this patch and weren't fixed in 1.07:

- I can't speak with the backsmith of Kaer Trolde
- In the sidequest "Mistery of Byway Murders" after doing everything I can't kill the ekimmara. She is one side of the room but I can't attack her
- After finishing the quest "A faithful friend", this quest remains in the Quest Log as unfinished
- After finishing the quest "Temerian Valuable", this quest remains in the Quest Log as unfinished
- There is no chest to find in the quest "Shortcut"
- The key to open the chest in the quest "A plea ignored" simply vanished from my inventory
- I began te quest "Soldier Statuette" after finishing the main quest so I'm unable to speak with Triss and this quest should appear as "Failure" but it remains as unfinished.

That's all. I hope that this will serve for something and tha you are reading the suggestions that many players are doing in the Story and Locations section.

Thank you for everything!

Will this patch fix random 3-5 seconds freezes for dual core CPU's, it,s really unplayable after patch 1.07 ...

No info about AA in game? As for me it doesn't matter if AA is enabled or disabled I always see jaggies on NPCs and 'shimmering' on objects on distance.

Looks very good, but can you please fix Npc's animation when they carrying boxes around, it looks like they're walking in air, please!...
+1 (funny, but so immersion's breaking)
Does 1.08 will fix the animation of the whale's that stop when you're too far ?

Thanks CDPR, for your hard work and your passion!

Still no fixes for the Dirty Funds or Hard Times quests? No fix for the incorrect recommended level for the Bear School upgrade quests? Still no fix for Axii mind control not working with multiple Axii skills equipped?

I know there's a lot of bugs to work on, but it's getting really frustrating waiting more than a month for a huge patch and having none of the bugs affecting you fixed, and now not in this patch either.

@killkenny1
It will be fixed in patch 1.08 as it says "
  • Fixes an issue where players were unable to finish the "Scavenger Hunt: Viper School Gear" quest due to a closed gate.
"

Nothing on the Ciri's quest "The king of the wolves' ? I have tried four times and no fool's parsley are available, I can't make the oil against werewolves ...

1.07 HELP!!!! "Ugly Baby" quest bug
Аfter a conversation with Sergeant, the quest progressed to the next stage where i should tell the person minding the stables im taking Uma, but there is no questmarker and no person to be found, even after meditating and restarting.is blocking the progression of the goddamn MAIN STORYLINE.
MEND PLEASE THIS BAG VERY PLEASE!!

1.07 HELP!!!! "Ugly Baby" quest bug
Аfter a conversation with Sergeant, the quest progressed to the next stage where i should tell the person minding the stables im taking Uma, but there is no questmarker and no person to be found, even after meditating and restarting.is blocking the progression of the goddamn MAIN STORYLINE.
MEND PLEASE THIS BAG VERY PLEASE!!

Please post in the thread of the bug that you also have this bug (it should be around page 5 or so), but more importantly please fill out a bug report, the links are also in that thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom