Patch 1.1

+
When will clothing glitches be fixed
FB_IMG_1611379759361.jpg

Yes, game runs smoother on PC, and the bug yes I have seen this reported many times here, and here
I hope they will fix this asap, I think I won't play until they patch it.
Smoother is a light term! Now I can play on High settings without having 20 fps average, it's truly breathtaking! :ok:
Also I solved Takemura problem, by calling and talking to him before Lizzie! :cool:

I would just like to ask that CDPR never ge around to adding in the 'Optical Camo' cyberware. I'm not a full fan of stealth as it currently exists but adding in the equivalent of invisibility removes the fun of stealth entirely. Also, I too am very much looking forward to all the graphical glitches etc. Having my shirt and jackets disappear around the shoulders (along with my tats) is super irritating.

Is anyone here having it crash upon immediately starting the game? I get the black screen for about 2 seconds - what typically happens right before CDPR logo - then crash and prompt to submit crash report. I've reset computer and close/restarted GoG, and checked file integrity. Still crashes.

Is anyone here having it crash upon immediately starting the game? I get the black screen for about 2 seconds - what typically happens right before CDPR logo - then crash and prompt to submit crash report. I've reset computer and close/restarted GoG, and checked file integrity. Still crashes.
same here on my first load after 1.1 update, but on a second load all worked

It seems as though the fan base is not too happy with the change in the 1.1 patch. No wonder a steaming pile of dung over promise and under deliver seems to be their mantra. Here is some comments from you tube.
Koami Komos 2 hours ago (edited)

Actually the rerolling legendary clothing by saving or running away then back does not work anymore after 1.1 Not being able to reroll Unique armour pieces anymore is bs. If they want it like that now then ok, but give us the option to upgrade the clothing using the crafting skill so that interesting armour isn't shelved because it only has one mod slot.

Rift

Rift 1 hour ago

I'm actually sad about that too

Tayla Kelley

Tayla Kelley 1 hour ago

I notice this i just found a peace i like an it only has 3 slots kept reloading to get it to 4 slots on the body armor an its still 3 slots an the same mods every single time. Really if they want us to really get into this game then crafting needs to be a defined overhaul. becouse the looting in this game really sucks

Rift

Rift 1 hour ago

@Tayla Kelley I agree with that statement and also let me dismantle Johnny's clothes after I got the slots I wanted

Jay20431

Jay20431 42 minutes ago

Yeah I noticed that too. Or add what Ubisoft has in their games where you can have armor that you like -- stats, bonuses, perks, etc -- but you can press a button and choose the look for each armor slot. So if I got a 4 slot shirt I can still make it look like something that I like. Or make the slots level dependent so that a level 10 character might have 2 options, 20-25 has three, and 30+ can have 4 and it all scales even after being looted. Just really stupid the system in place right now.

Tahrim Rasheed

Tahrim Rasheed 39 minutes ago

Wat about weapon mods

btl5008

btl5008 6 minutes ago

I have tested this on both pc and xb1. I really hope that this was not a deliberate change. Ive tried multiple items 8 have rerolled before. Quicksave. Hard save. Quit to menu. Full reset. Previous far away save. The gear is now locked. This is pretty disappointing

same here on my first load after 1.1 update, but on a second load all worked

I wish. I've tried about 12 times now and same exact thing. I really don't want to have to delete it all and DL it again. It's about the only thing I haven't tried yet.

What is this garbage, they said they would fix the most prominent issues on last gen consoles. The most prominent issues are FPS and Resolution which are still horrible, it literally hurts to look at still. I think I might get a refund now. I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt and was willing to wait for this patch but I'm extremely disappointed. All we're getting is more lies, if they really wanted to make things right and fix their image they need complete transparency, exact dates for patches and exactly what the can and will fix.

I just downloaded patch 1.1 today and I wonder if they have any clue what they are doing. A few minor things have been fixed but a new bug or feature truly makes the game unplayable om ps4 now. My friends and I have not requested a refund and have continued to play and support CDPR with the faith that they will fix Cyberpunk and the horrible launch will be just that history. We have still enjoyed the game even with the bugs and crashes but patch 1.1 ended that. One bug is that if you travel close to a spawn area and can miss items such as the colby car you lose access to that item even if you never visited the actual area just came close. In their wisdom CDPR now changed the loot system from one that respawns to static so if you ran close to a legendary at level 8 it's locked with that level at slots no matter your level when you do find it. They didn't patch glitches or any number of exploits but chose to get rid of dynamic loot. Now you can't even forgo getting a set of legendary clothes until your max level because if you ran close it's already locked. But patch 1.1 is supposedly a gateway to future patches but everyone I know wants to remove that steaming pile of garbage and go back to buggy crashy 1.06. Because of this issue. Many of us did not request a refund and this is how we are rewarded.

the specific named legendary you can get at any level have always had a fixed level, other legendaries scale to level. (but they don't drop till your base level is high enough)

Last edited:
How about some of this MISSING rewards for Quest/Open World problems:
+ NO FINAL REWARDS in Psycho Killer quest
+ NO RETURNING REWARDS from all endings aside from Aldecaldos Jacket, Caretaker's Spade, & "Pride" gun. Amnesty, Prejudice, & V special "legend" outifts are still not available/on the list.

ESSENTIAL gameplay & UI improvements also still missing, like:
+ NO dedicated walk button
+ NO dedicated dodge button
+ NO tag items to lock or mass buy/sell/transfer.
+ NO quick back flip normal state for a flipped car
+ NO untrack quest button
+ NO minimap slider (zoom out & zoom in)

I guess I should report back again on the technical section ...
Also, please take a look at the modding community & consider this mods on which features that are most popular as in what most players want:

https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077

https://forums.cdprojektred.com/ind...ented-into-the-game-updates-patches.11074859/

Even I would not be surprised at all that some CDPR devs actually installed some of these mods in the first place :)

Whaaaat ? That was the only way to have decent legendary sets! I think I'm gonna not finish the download and hunt down every legendary first, Jesus Christ why don't they address actual bugs like broken vendors not selling legendary schematics etc I'm so annoyed there's no real end game aswell I already platinumed the game, get 4 slotted legendary cloths was the only end game I had and they're taking it away wtf!

as I said above this is how it always worked, from at least patch 1.04, probably forever. They have different levels, probably because you can get them at any level. I remember getting the super low level ones. You can upgrade them via the crafting system to max level, but to be honest, the slots are more important.

8ug8ear is still broken. I suspect the problem's caused by a stray bullet hitting her terminal and that breaks the gig's progression.

Anybody else having the game crash straight from the launcher? I've tried clicking on "update", but nothing happens. When I hit "play", it begins "syncing" and then just crashes within seconds. Any suggestions?

They need to fix crafting so you can bulk craft Grenade or component this is a bigger over sight you have to keep pressing x like I should be able to press x the pick how many I wanna craft just like how when You disseminate you can disseminate x amount legit wasted my skill point on my crafts to find out i wasted my time because it takes a god day hour just to craft Component for upgrading

Are you using a revolver? I got it during Johnny's flashback (on normal), as his revolver (that look like a pistol) is powerful. Some people were getting it by stealthy taking enemies down, non lethal, placing 3 enemies beside one another, then killing them point blank in rapid succession.
Yep... Tried all of those methods... It doesn't pop for me!!

What a god damn mess. PS5 user. Game has never been more buggy after 1.1 hotfix. Delamain HQ now stuck in a conversation loop and I can't complete. How do I get a physical copy refund? I must have submitted over 50+ crash reports on PS5 to date. Pure garbage.

Ayinde_Palmer
Forum regular
New #698
17 minutes ago

Khylwch said:

I just downloaded patch 1.1 today and I wonder if they have any clue what they are doing. A few minor things have been fixed but a new bug or feature truly makes the game unplayable om ps4 now. My friends and I have not requested a refund and have continued to play and support CDPR with the faith that they will fix Cyberpunk and the horrible launch will be just that history. We have still enjoyed the game even with the bugs and crashes but patch 1.1 ended that. One bug is that if you travel close to a spawn area and can miss items such as the colby car you lose access to that item even if you never visited the actual area just came close. In their wisdom CDPR now changed the loot system from one that respawns to static so if you ran close to a legendary at level 8 it's locked with that level at slots no matter your level when you do find it. They didn't patch glitches or any number of exploits but chose to get rid of dynamic loot. Now you can't even forgo getting a set of legendary clothes until your max level because if you ran close it's already locked. But patch 1.1 is supposedly a gateway to future patches but everyone I know wants to remove that steaming pile of garbage and go back to buggy crashy 1.06. Because of this issue. Many of us did not request a refund and this is how we are rewarded.

the specific named legendary you can get at any level have always had a fixed level, other legendaries scale to level. (but they don't drop till your base level is high enough)

Legendary clothes the clothing stores are broken......it hasn't been fixed......You could reload a save and redo a quest to get decent mod slots on a piece you actually wanted to wear but now. Actually the rerolling legendary clothing by saving or running away then back does not work anymore after 1.1 Not being able to reroll Unique armour pieces anymore is bs. If they want it like that now then ok, but give us the option to upgrade the clothing using the crafting skill so that interesting armour isn't shelved because it only has one mod slot. The stores and crafting systems are broken and now the removed the only work around while fixing squat. Real immersion bugs everywhere and either look like crap not how you want or wear underwhelming gear. CDPR is losing what is left of their fan base.

Top Bottom