Patch 1.3

+
I am uploading errors that I find to my YouTube channel and I report them to CDPR support. They are answering me, I think it would be nice if we all put love in this game and helped make it bug-free.

I know that it is the responsibility of CDPR to check that there are no bugs before releasing a game or a patch, but nowadays it is impossible for a game to work perfectly on all devices since that would mean millions of tests that cannot be done.

We also know that the Red Engine still needs years of improvement and development.

Stay strong and keep communicating with the players please is the best way.

Post automatically merged:

It seems that the need to adapt the initial game to the old consoles causes us to have that degradation.

The work that they are doing and that will see the light at the end of the year with the patch for new consoles should suppose a significant increase in the graphic quality and surely that the pc players will benefit from this quality improvement.

Greater viewing distance, loading of object textures at a greater distance, 2d elements only at very far distances, etc.

They must wait for the patch of new consoles and that allows pc players that in the graphic options we can configure a higher graphic quality of the game.

that next gen patch basically will add RT and some visual upgrade here and there, nothing that we don't already have on PC (wich are superior than PS5/series x), so I higly doubt that will affect the PC version in any way...

Thanks CDPR!!! I've been enjoying the heck out of CP2077 these past months. The game is great as it is and anything you devs add to the game is just a bonus to me. The fact that you can now remap the ''primary interaction'' key to something other than ''f'' really made my day!!!

Okay so...

First of all I did finally complete that objective of defeating the Scav Leader, which was glitched for me since day one, as no matter how many times I killed him or by what method, that would always fail to update and sometimes it would update and just reset when the car chase sequence happened. So that's finally fixed?

The car chases are still a total sham though, you can still win by not firing a single round and just watching the scripted moments play out. I'm sure the race sequences are also still fake.

I can finally re-bind the "F" key to use "E" instead! *scattered applause" BUT, I can't change the "F" key to "E" in the UI section. This not only means I can't use "E" while in the menu, but the game prompts me to use "E" even though the only button that will work is holding the "F" key. Apparently UI also extends to elevator buttons, because I can't use "E" on them either, I have to hit "F"... what IS this engine?

level_req.png

I would like to just repeat what I've been saying from release because it's still frustrating and unnecessary. Here I am at level 2, the very start of the game, and just exploring the locked down Watson area near Victor's clinic, and I come across a rare sniper rifle. I think it's a great find that I might orient my entire build around now that I have it only to discover that I'm 18 whole levels from being able to even equip it. CDPR, this doesn't encourage me to keep playing and leveiing up just so I can use this weapon. Because by the time I get to level 20, I'm sure I'll be using better guns anyway, and may have even set up my build for early game power with pistols and therefore not even have the perks for using sniper rifles nearly as effectively. All you've done is annoy me by turning a great find into something useless and proving that my exploration of your city is pointless since your game can arbitrarily deny me any rewards for doing so. PLEASE get rid of level requirements for loot. Even making certain Attribute requirements is better than just locking us out because we're not a high enough level. It's a single-player RPG, not a looter shooter... and looter shooters do it better than this.

So I went to sleep in my apartment then checked the stash again and the jackets are there now. Pretty sure they weren't there before but got them now anyway. They're 100% underwhelming and will never get used but, hey, at least I have them now! lol
Yeah, I agree. They're not that great visually.

You got this guys! Remember Hello Games. Remember No Man's Sky. You can also do it and prove you're a good company. Make a comeback and I guarantee your game will be on top of the charts all over again and this time for good reason.

You got this guys! Remember Hello Games. Remember No Man's Sky. You can also do it and prove you're a good company. Make a comeback and I guarantee your game will be on top of the charts all over again and this time for good reason.
This isn't going to happen. CP2077 is what it is. They will continue to fix bugs and give out some shallow "free" DLC, then release some shallow story DLC for $$$ and call it a day.

CP2077 isn't going to see a massive overhaul like No Man's Sky did.

I will definitely not buy another CDPR game until reviews are out, and after gauging the general feedback from the community. It still boggles my mind how the same developer that gave us The Witcher 3 made Cyberpunk 2077.:shrug:

I have faith CDPR can deliver more master pieces in the future, but it's not going to be with CP2077. Maybe their next Witcher game, a new Cyberpunk game, or a new IP altogether.

This isn't going to happen. CP2077 is what it is. They will continue to fix bugs and give out some shallow "free" DLC, then release some shallow story DLC for $$$ and call it a day.

CP2077 isn't going to see a massive overhaul like No Man's Sky did.

While I agree that there won't be massive overhauls, they are making changes to the core mechanics. The way they stopped character level from influencing your crafting and made it more crafting skill dependent, with less RNG as a factor is a step in the right direction. This is how these systems should work. It's clear that the only reason they've tied so much to character level progression is because it was a quick-hack, a fast and dirty balancing method because they had no time to flesh out these systems more. This means there is a chance they'll continue to refine this game into something resembling a proper RPG. I can only hope that they'll eventually remove the level requirements on weapons and gear, and continue to reduce the sheer amount of RNG dependency this game has.

I just entered some doors and windows that I never managed before. I actually thought it was a big secret, maybe related to those 6 numbers and letters on the statues around town, like in city center - please if someone figured what that's about don't spoil it. The insides of the rooms were furnished and with loot, access points...
It's in Kabuki, the pachinko shop where we go to kill the female Tyger Claw on that gig. The square in front of the pachinko store had some unpowered windows and doors. One door you can put a code. I didn't figure out the code but this time I could hack the code-pad and open the door. Could open some windows too but one door that allways opens (from that square to a corridor with some vending machines) now wouldn't open. If someone feels like double checking...
Ah also I couldn't enter that very rusty and dirty apartment that was in this area. Door closed

I just entered some doors and windows that I never managed before. I actually thought it was a big secret, maybe related to those 6 numbers and letters on the statues around town, like in city center - please if someone figured what that's about don't spoil it. The insides of the rooms were furnished and with loot, access points...
It's in Kabuki, the pachinko shop where we go to kill the female Tyger Claw on that gig. The square in front of the pachinko store had some unpowered windows and doors. One door you can put a code. I didn't figure out the code but this time I could hack the code-pad and open the door. Could open some windows too but one door that allways opens (from that square to a corridor with some vending machines) now wouldn't open. If someone feels like double checking...
Ah also I couldn't enter that very rusty and dirty apartment that was in this area. Door closed
Yep it were there before I think. But doors and windows were "blocked" (access point unreachable).
But now, you can enter in two buildings in this area. But there is always an unreachable quest marker (like those for "easteregg").
Related thread

I think I'm going wait a while until the next update is out before I think about playing through this again. I loaded up just long enough to realize that my quick hack build pretty much doesn't function anymore. While I'm disappointed that the hacking through walls doesn't work anymore, and most of the damage output got nurfed, the fact that the information when you go and look at the items for what they can do hasn't even been updated yet. How is it that the items got changed but the descriptions didn't get any attention? When I look at my legendary ping hack, it still says that it allows for hacking through walls.
I didn't bother much with testing out other stuff, considering that I could find some fairly big errors like that right off the bat. Is inability to hack through walls how it should be, or is it a bug?

I didn't bother much with testing out other stuff, considering that I could find some fairly big errors like that right off the bat. Is inability to hack through walls how it should be, or is it a bug?
One way to know it, it's to report it (and wait for answer by CDPR Support) ;)
(but sound like a bug for me, if the description still the same as before).

As of this moment I beated the final fight (AGAIN) and I still can't find the new Panam mission. Now it's telling me to meet Hanaka in Embers for the game final Mission, (which I already did 5 times before.)
I don't think it's a *new* mission, if you're talking about the one where you get the DLC car. You get that depending on who you sided with, Panam or Rogue for the formers "revenge" mission. If Rogue is supposed to call you and she died in your playthru, it could explain why your not getting the call. If it's the other one, try going to where the car should be and have a look if it's there for sale, if not, drive around the Badlands for a bit and see if the other person calls - but they did say it would take a few days in-game to get the call.

If you're not talking about the car, forget I said anything.

*Edit:- Oh, I guess I should have read the rest of the posts, other people have said this. Oh well!

Well thats super stupid ofc. So many people wont play this game again. Some myself included just halted the playthrough for later ofc but still. Waiting for a next gen patch in a few months to improve many aspects....I still dont believe in that. And its already August. Look at patch 1.2 or 1.3. These patches added very few little things and mostly fixed lots of bugs. And each patch took them like 3 months. Are they really working simultaneously on the next gen patch all this time? I dont think so. This next gen patch wont do much and probably wont see the light of day in 2021.
And also with next gen assets what kind of new bugs will pc and console players have to deal with then? I dont wanna think about it.
The fact of the matter is its their first modern futuristic open world game with cars and shit. And their engine just isnt good enough to make it a real next gen game. Other games did a better job many years ago already.
I am still hoping for an overhaul of the traffic and pop-ins as well but its very doubtful.
I agree with you that systems such as AI, traffic and the Red Engine itself need a strong evolution to be able to support more complex systems than an open world game like this needs. It is the pending subject for us to have a higher quality game. They wanted to make a game with an engine that limited its ability to surprise us.

CDPR does not have its entire team working on patches, there are designers creating additional content as there are teams dedicated to expansions and improvements. I don't know of any company that has their entire staff doing the same job, so I don't see any reason why the next gen patch won't be out by the end of 2021.

Have you not noticed a degradation in the graphics? CDPR has not developed separate patches for each device, but is unique with some specific modifications for consoles or pc. The need to go back to ps store, at least in my opinion, if it has had the consequence that we lose quality in pc. The next gen patch can be a benefit for pc gamers with high-end machines.

Has ammo changed in some way? I'm constantly running out in 1.3 despite scavenging everything that isn't nailed down and using blades as one of my primary weapons.

Has ammo changed in some way? I'm constantly running out in 1.3 despite scavenging everything that isn't nailed down and using blades as one of my primary weapons.
What do you mean by "changed", because one shot equal one bullet.
The number of carried ?
Gun 600/Sniper 100/Shotgun 100/Rifles 700
I don't think it changed between 1.23 and 1.3
Or number looted ?
There maybe, I don't know :(

I don't know. I'm just noticing that I'm constantly low despite not firing all that much and scavenging constantly. Could be pickup rate. Could be down to the NPC's being bulletspongier so when I do use a handgun it's taking more bullets to kill each one.

Thanks for the patch CDPR, but holy fuck - that filesize! 33.7 GB?! You really need to update your patching system. The patching filesize is way too ridiculous and the process takes way too long.

I don't know. I'm just noticing that I'm constantly low despite not firing all that much and scavenging constantly. Could be pickup rate. Could be down to the NPC's being bulletspongier so when I do use a handgun it's taking more bullets to kill each one.
What does it matter in the end? you can craft new ammo whenever?

Top Bottom