[PC] Does anybody else have no strong attack?

+
[PC] Does anybody else have no strong attack?

If you all playing with a m&k have strong attack let me know and I will try to uninstall and re-install.

But if you have the same issues I am just going to shelve this POS until RED gets its sh*t together.

I have a wireless mouse and keyboard. (1 dongle)

My strong attack action was not mapped to any button by default, so I had to map it myself. You click on the text, and then hit the key you want strong attack to be. Not sure if this is what your problem is though.

---------- Updated at 07:15 PM ----------

To be more clear - go to options - key bindings - then use the mouse to highlight "strong attack" - then press enter - then press the key you want strong attack to be.

I know that works. But, I want it to work the way it should.

But, your post confirms this is an issue with others on a PC and reloading will not help.

These F'Rs were not doing ANY testing with a keyboard and mouse.

Thanx for the reply.

The default key binding for strong attack is holding shift and left clicking but when you look at it in the keybinding it is confusing. Strong attack will say "none" but there is a key binding for "alternate attack" or something like that where the key is "shift." That will switch it to a strong attack when held down by default and is working fine for me.

My strong attack did not work with the Left Mouse + Left Shift. I had to rebind it to a single key.

I had the same problem in Kaer Morhen, but only in Kaer Morhen. For some reason the SHIFT+LEFT MOUSE (Strong Attack) only worked every 10th click and you have to do it three times to get past the introduction. VERY ANNOYING.

Confirmed--had to make a dedicated button on my Naga for this; otherwise you had to get the timing just right to get the heavy attack.

The earlier posts were back in May 2015, this isn't a general problem. However, yes, binding to a specific button is a good solution. Also try toggling the hardware acceleration flag in the game options, it seems to solve a few mouse-related issues.

I have no issues with using Shiift+LMB. If it's not working, then it's probably something to do with either your keyboard or mouse. You can try shifting the USB ports that you have your mouse or keyboard plugged into.

Top Bottom