PC to TV- Inventory dims.

+
PC to TV- Inventory dims.

I have an unusual bug, and its driving me crazy.

I have my PC hooked up to my tv to play with a gamepad, and I recently had to reinstall windows.

I'm having an unusual bug, where whenever I hook the 2 up, and go into the game, the inventory screen starts out at normal color/brightness, then within 5-10 seconds dims significantly, making it difficult and unpleasant to use. The colors are slightly off between the monitor and TV as well, but I had that chalked up to color settings on the TV.

There are some other things going on as well starting today. The Nvidia control panel doesn't recognize the TV after restarting until I flip-flop the hdmi connections on the TV end.

I had this issue a week or so ago but with restarting the computer/unplugging and replugging the hdmi cables was able to fix it in 15-20 minutes.

Anyone else have a similar issue, or know what I can do to fix it?

I have an unusual bug, and its driving me crazy.

I have my PC hooked up to my tv to play with a gamepad, and I recently had to reinstall windows.

I'm having an unusual bug, where whenever I hook the 2 up, and go into the game, the inventory screen starts out at normal color/brightness, then within 5-10 seconds dims significantly, making it difficult and unpleasant to use. The colors are slightly off between the monitor and TV as well, but I had that chalked up to color settings on the TV.

There are some other things going on as well starting today. The Nvidia control panel doesn't recognize the TV after restarting until I flip-flop the hdmi connections on the TV end.

I had this issue a week or so ago but with restarting the computer/unplugging and replugging the hdmi cables was able to fix it in 15-20 minutes.

Anyone else have a similar issue, or know what I can do to fix it?

Look for auto brightness or auto dimming in your tv settings, turn it off.

Look for auto brightness or auto dimming in your tv settings, turn it off.

Yeah, this definitely sounds like an auto-dimming issue. Look for "eco" or "power saving" options in your TV's menu, that's usually where they keep these settings (google your model if you can't find it). Setting the HDMI port you're planning to use for gaming to "PC" is also recommended.

Top Bottom