Playing other games

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
My only gripe with SS is the cartoony look, kind of why I liked SS3. But fun series all the same.

The walking dead continues to disappoint with lack of player autonomy.

Csszr said:
Gave that Last of Us demo a go the other night. I get a sort of weird feeling from it. Throwing half on it with a friend who owns a ps3, hopefully it'll be alright. If not, meh. Kinda funny though seeing Drake run fast and shit, and this guy moves like his grandfather.

I will have to play it on youtube

Red0oG said:
I will have to play it on youtube :'(/>

I wouldn't fret. It wasn't such a great demo it made me want to buy it. I would suggest watching vids during the week it comes out(non spoiler ones of course) and decide from there.

I'll wait for a PC port

^Lol. I'm not interested in another zombie survival game anyway, and the gameplay looks clunky as hell. Speaking of clunky gameplay, I'm balls deep in Mars: warlogs. A strangely compelling game but damn is it rough around the edges. I might forego all the side missions and just get through the story.

Been reading some reviews for The Last of Us, it seems awesome (too bad I don´t own a PS3, although my Xbox 360 gave me memorable moments!).

I´ve played Far Cry 3 recently. It was fun, but after a while I just wanted to finish the story (liberating outposts gets old, eventually).

Now I´m actually concentrating in a couple of strategy games.
Been playing Europa Universalis III a lot lately (great game, I´ll see if I can play a couple more playthroughs before EU IV releases on August!).
I´ve also bought Galactic Civilizations II from a Steam sale about a month ago. It´s quite good! Feels like the lovechild of Civilization and Master of Orion II, in a way.

So, first i see Deus Ex: The Fall turned out to be a mobile game and now Nosgoth
is f***ing multiplayer only??? I'm starting to dislike Square-Enix. A lot.

For teh evulz. Seriously, all Square Enix seem to be doing at this point is trolling fans. "Teef", a version of Human Revolution with fixed boss fights exclusive for the Wii U, mobile only Deus Ex: The Fall, multiplayer Nosgoth...

Csszr said:
I wouldn't fret. It wasn't such a great demo it made me want to buy it. I would suggest watching vids during the week it comes out(non spoiler ones of course) and decide from there.

No thats not what i ment, Im an Xbox guy so i cant play it :/.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom