PlayStation 5 DualSense

+
I'm a bit disappointed with the PS5 dualsense support so far. I've been playing for a few hours so far and the game doesn't seem to use the speaker in the controller at all. It would be nice to do it for some background sounds, like when you pick up a flower, etc. similar to the horizon. Of course, I don't expect support like first party games, but it could still be a little better. The vibrations are pretty good, but it's also not breathtaking and sometimes it vibrates a little strangely in the menu. But I praise for changing the lights depending on which sword you have drawn. :)

Dualsense support on PS5 is phenomenal like AJ Styles, you get all kinds of cool haptic feedbacks from various elements in the game, from the menu to picking flowers. I wish we could have that on PC.

Guest 4669795

I must be one of the few that can't stand the haptic feed back on my Ps 5. I turn it off for all my games.

What I really love and appreciate is how the LED lights change to indicate sign usage and stamina regeneration. This way, I can rely less on HUD clutter and turn more HUD elements off for a cleaner, more immersive visual experience.

I'm a bit disappointed with the PS5 dualsense support so far. I've been playing for a few hours so far and the game doesn't seem to use the speaker in the controller at all. It would be nice to do it for some background sounds, like when you pick up a flower, etc. similar to the horizon. Of course, I don't expect support like first party games, but it could still be a little better. The vibrations are pretty good, but it's also not breathtaking and sometimes it vibrates a little strangely in the menu. But I praise for changing the lights depending on which sword you have drawn. :)
I think the missed the opportunity to implement vibration where it was needed the most: when landing a hit with the swords.
I agree sometimes is very strong in menus, for istances when picking up multiple loot...
I really hope the could improve the implementetion of feedback during combat!

Top Bottom