Playstation Store

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so dumb that my disc can't be verified and allowed to install the digital version on my ps5 digital...smh
Post automatically merged:

They already announced, with Sony approval, that it will be relisted on the 21st.

That ship has already sailed.
What I meant was that they'll probably do so just yet, and I then surmise that that is based on what oncoming patch 1.3 will deliver.
It'll probably show up over the weekend I guess

This has been my problem since it was de listed from the ps store.

If I own the physical disc version on my ps4, why can't I download this game on my PS5 digital!!!!

It's so aggravating...smh

What I meant was that they'll probably do so just yet, and I then surmise that that is based on what oncoming patch 1.3 will deliver.
It'll probably show up over the weekend I guess

Just imagine the PR nightmare if they went back on their word after such a big public announcement.

I highly doubt they would want to go through that again...lol

Last edited:
It would definately not be a pretty sight, indeed.
But it would look bad on both parties now, because sony also commited.

Last edited:
Downloading patch 1.23 now, on my ps4 pro.

If this were just listed in the ps store then I wouldn't even have to turn on my ps4.

The download is 45.193 GB

I've been playing patch 1.23 on my ps4 pro, with an ssd, for the past hour and no technical issues or crashes since I started.

So far, so good.
Great news that it's out! Any improvement in the screen space reflections?
Can't play till the kids are in bed :(

@WingedArchon was there ever any official word that there was a 1.3 coming soon?

Last edited:
@WingedArchon was there ever any official word that there was a 1.3 coming soon?
Not that am aware of.
The CDPR roadmap for 2021 showed a big yellow bar starting somewhere halfway the year with DLCs.
I'm just speculating now: but the 1.3 seems to come from the fact that it follows 1.2 as the next big patch, and the timeline seemed to -how you say- converge

Cyberpunk can now be accessed through the playstation store via computer link. The option to download or purchase has been greyed out and not functional.

I suspect that this option may become functional on the 21st and universal options to download or purchase activated.

Last edited:
I wonder what the game will cost? Best buy is selling the disc version for $19.99.

I honestly hope they don't think folks are going to pay $59 for a flawed and now old game.

Well, would you like to pay full price for a game that has an official Sony disclaimer on its store page? Wanna play a finished game with Ray Tracing? Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart is pretty good from what I've heard.

The game never should have been pulled from the PS Store. I fortunately purchased it there for the PS4 before they pulled it and have played through the main quest to the end a while ago with very few glitches. Any glitch I encountered was easily corrected by starting the game from an earlier autosave point. The game gets auto updates and patches when they are released. Its way past time for SONY to put this game back in the PS Store.

Have a nice day.

The game never should have been pulled from the PS Store. I fortunately purchased it there for the PS4 before they pulled it and have played through the main quest to the end a while ago with very few glitches. Any glitch I encountered was easily corrected by starting the game from an earlier autosave point. The game gets auto updates and patches when they are released. Its way past time for SONY to put this game back in the PS Store.

Have a nice day.
It was really a refund issue. I mean, yeah, glitches, but so true for so many other games on the PS Store. Anthem, FO 76, No Mans Sky, AC: Unity all available on PS Store and were on launch, iirc.

It's not the bugs. It's the forced refund. Sony did not like that. The -narrative- has been "It was the bugs!". It was not. They just didn't want to give players their money back. 2077 buggy release wasn't Sony's fault, for sure, but they yanked it for the refund reason.

Otherwise, the games I listed and many more besides would have been yanked for months or years as well.

I feel the game was pulled from the Sony store because they had another game or two that they preferred to be best sellers.

As for refunds, Sony will make their money back as time goes on with reselling the game at full price, if they ever put the game back in the PS Store.

I feel the game was pulled from the Sony store because they had another game or two that they preferred to be best sellers.

As for refunds, Sony will make their money back as time goes on with reselling the game at full price, if they ever put the game back in the PS Store.
The game goes back in the ps store tomorrow.

I was rather thinking about people like Digital Foundry that measure frames latency, framerates and graphics at the same time. You know, the proper tests. Not "it looks great to me". :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom