Playstation Store

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was rather thinking about people like Digital Foundry that measure frames latency, framerates and graphics at the same time. You know, the proper tests. Not "it looks great to me". :D
No I'm fine with that, there are already several frame rate comparisons up, I haven't seen a new one from digital foundry yet. But they are +/- 30fps on base PS4. It would also be nice to see some returning gameplay from some of the streamers who slated it in December too.

Im starting to think that Sony may have pulled Cyberpunk a 2nd time when it was removed from the coming soon section of the PS store.

Who knows if we'll ever see this game digitally on Playstation again...smh

Last edited:
No I'm fine with that, there are already several frame rate comparisons up, I haven't seen a new one from digital foundry yet. But they are +/- 30fps on base PS4. It would also be nice to see some returning gameplay from some of the streamers who slated it in December too.
They removed most NPCS(in city) and reduced cars. The city looks like being during lockdown.
In CDPR mind optimization means just remove most NPCS and cars. And don't forget downgrade graphics.

They removed most NPCS(in city) and reduced cars. The city looks like being during lockdown.
I don't really know about PS4/PS5, but on XBSX (it can't be worse on PS5) at day time in City Center or Japan Town, it's all but not empty...
It's even annoying to walk through all the civilians :)

I don't really know about PS4/PS5, but on XBSX (it can't be worse on PS5) at day time in City Center or Japan Town, it's all but not empty...
It's even annoying to walk through all the civilians :)
Runs like and looks garbage on Xbox one S.
Bet they more focused to get on PS store again. Who really cares about gamers?!

Series X has GPU equivalent to RTX 2080. Off course there is no problem. Am talking of old gen consoles.

Last edited:

Series X has GPU equivalent to RTX 2080. Off course there is no problem. Am talking of old gen consoles.
Yep maybe, but it's noticed by Sony :
"Users will continue to experience performance issues with the PS4 edition while CD Projekt Red continues to improve stability across all platforms. [Sony Interactive Entertainment] recommends playing the title on PS4 Pro or PS5 for the best experience"

And for PS5 (and maybe PS4 Pro), could be the same as XB series :
Yep, it look like too empty in City Center at day time, disappointing... where are all the Civilians...?
f0782e40-4554-4575-9fa9-498209835288.PNG

While the base PS4 is equivalent to a gtx 750 ti, so what? Of course they have had to reduce NPC and vehicle population and there are some detail pop ins. It runs smoothly now, no crashes, and they have fiddled with the lighting to almost cure the problems with screen space reflections.

I don't really know what else to expect? A stable game with no judder and crashes.

Im starting to think that Sony may have pulled Cyberpunk a 2nd time when it was removed from the coming soon section of the PS store.

Who knows if we'll ever see this game digitally on Playstation again...smh
Its searchable on playstation.com but I still can't see it on the store at the moment. Neither company has made a statement to say it won't be coming today so fingers crossed you be able to get it some time!

Guest 3847602

Not surprising, it's the most obvious way to improve performance. Assassin's Creed Unity reduced the crowd density in some of its patches for the sake of having a stable framerate, lowest setting for crowd density in TW3 on PC is still higher than what the console users have.

Go get it downloaded Geodek, it's now in the store. Well, it's on PS4 store, 40 quid so a good tenner less than I paid for my disc copy, no fanfare, but most assuredly there. Grand (y)

edit : interesting to add that the store description adds a caveat - 'this game is not recommended on PS4 systems, we recommend PS4 Pro or PS5'. Must be me, thinking a 'not recommended' game is one of the best if not the best game I've played on the system. Who cares anyway, normal service is resumed, let the masses decide for themselves :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom