Possible issue with Contracts not updating

+
hm, "great"

first there were no progress, now whole daily quest disappeared

no reward at all, just missing quest

good news are, i received at least +2RP for completing next journey level

Are you sure? I had a "play 60 neutral cards" and "play 40 artifacts" quest during the issue yesterday. When I logged on today, they were both gone. I assumed the game registered them as completed but if the rewards were not dispersed I'm out 4 reward points. I was at 206 when I logged in today and 208 after I opened the journey. Unfortunately, I didn't take note of what I was at yesterday and my reward point total isn't visible in the screen shot I took of the error message yesterday.

You remember what your ore and reward point totals were yesterday and they didn't go up from order completion?

nehu

Forum regular
Are you sure? I had a "play 60 neutral cards" and "play 40 artifacts" quest during the issue yesterday. When I logged on today, they were both gone. I assumed the game registered them as completed but if the rewards were not dispersed I'm out 4 reward points. I was at 206 when I logged in today and 208 after I opened the journey. Unfortunately, I didn't take note of what I was at yesterday and my reward point total isn't visible in the screen shot I took of the error message yesterday.

You remember what your ore and reward point totals were yesterday and they didn't go up from order completion?

quest had 1RP reward, im at prestige level 8, so i would get next +2RP for finishing it, but i got no one

i had 9 RP, i received one from gg bonus and two for finishing journey level, im at 12 now

in short, i lost 3RP for finished/disappeared daily quest
(i saw increasing rp from 9 to 10 then few games later 10 to 12 when finished journey level, so im sure it wasnt from daily quest, it would be 9 to 12 at once, no other resource involved)

Last edited:
I have won 1 match since the servers went down. My daily quest is now updated (win 1/5 matches) but I also leveled up in Journey and am yet to receive the corresponding rewards. I also "replaced a row effect with a different row effect" in the same match but haven't got the "Brave the Elements" contract award.

TL;DR: daily quest is updating, Journey and Contracts are not.

Update: I played 6 games in the past hour or so. My progression was tracked as expected (contracts, daily quests, journey, rested bonus etc.). However, I still haven't received the rewards I mentioned in my previous post. Yesterday I reached level 97 in Journey but didn't receive the Ciri Light Shafts. Now I'm level 98, have received my cat pendant but still waiting for the light shafts.

I still didnt received 2 rps from completing a level on Journey.

unfortunately i received 8 rps today, so its going tô be dificult to me tô prove i didnt received those 2.

BUt i know those 2 arent part of those 8. I received 1 for completing a game level, 2 for completing another Journey level and 5 for win 500 time with sk

Is the Godfather contact broken again? (Reach third level with evolving cards 500 times). I'm not getting credit anymore and stuck on 474.

In my case i finished the win it all contract from ciris jurney and it did not triger as completed. i have it as unfinished and tracked in the quest screen.

I just wanted to add an observation regarding the "Level 3 Hitman" series of evolving card contracts. In addition to what was said on the first page of this thread (the contract not actually being tied to the evolving cards but Devotion in general), I even had it tick when I played an Oakcritters and triggered its Devotion. I had to check whether I'd picked an evolving card as my core card, but nope. No evolving in the deck, yet the contract still ticked.

Other times Fergus has triggered it, but I do run Usurper in that deck so it at least kind of makes sense based on the contract's wording.

Top Bottom