Possible to fight against Orianna ?

+
Possible to fight against Orianna ?

Yep, thats my question.

In my opinion she is the bruxa from " A Night to Remember ". She also sings that song. So a fight should be possible, right ?
Btw, very nice to put her in the game :like:

So, i tried booth options, but no chance.
Geralt said only one day he comes for her.

Now i would like to know, if its possible to fight against her or not ?

Yep, thats my question.

In my opinion she is the bruxa from " A Night to Remember ". She also sings that song. So a fight should be possible, right ?
Btw, very nice to put her in the game :like:

So, i tried booth options, but no chance.
Geralt said only one day he comes for her.

Now i would like to know, if its possible to fight against her or not ?

When I saw her I instantly recognized her from the trailer, however I think that was a ploy to make you feel like she was behind the whole affair so that the main plot points were not spoiled from minute one as she and Regis both acknowledge Geralt's unwillingness to fight higher vampires, I went down the other path (freeing Syanna and having Dettlaff and her talk it out, luckily I got the ribbon as I grew to like her a lot, as I did with Renfri in the books curse of the black moon can be damned because they made up in the end).

Anywayyy, like I said I assume that fight in the trailer might be the 'One day' that Geralt had to go for her. I've not seen nor heard of anyone fighting her in game.

Yeah, seems so... damn... was hoping for a nice fight against her.

But
'One day' that Geralt had to go for her
Makes sense.

Btw, i fought against Dettlaff and it was a really nice hard fight.
He should have shown is " true" form earlier....damn that looked badass.

I chose to find Syanna so I never saw Orianna again after the party : ( I think they should have let her go after Regis for killing a vampire so you would have to kill her to save Regis.

I don't think they would fight. They know each other for too long.

During their talk (Geralt and Regis' little chat away from the rest) Regis mentions that he didn't know her very well and when he did know her it was long ago which for a vampire could've been centuries but I like that we didn't have to, the trailer and title screen seemed like false-foreshadowing to me to throw people off the twist.

I kinda liked her, she had that same kind but unsettling feel that Regis has.

Also her fight with the Cintrian instantly rung alarm bells for me, seeing as I never saw the body it could've been absolutely destroyed.

Regis said that when you turn against a vampire it's as if you turned against all vampires so since she is now the only other high vampire left in Touissant, it is safe to assume she would want Regis dead for the betrayal.

For a moment there, I thought it was her who sent the lesser vampires after him.

Regis said that when you turn against a vampire it's as if you turned against all vampires so since she is now the only other high vampire left in Touissant, it is safe to assume she would want Regis dead for the betrayal.

For a moment there, I thought it was her who sent the lesser vampires after him.

Surely the Elder Vampire (Unless that is Orianna, I didn't choose that path) would be the one to decide who goes after Regis also risking a Higher Vampire when two Bruxae might be more up to the task, I mean Alps and Bruxae are still powerful vampires could be enough to ambush Regis or maybe it was meant as a warning for him to go into exile, you never know.

You got an option to tell her you'll come back for her one day, which I think is a nice setup for the events of the trailer which transpire in the future.

My guess is that story-wise, she gets too hungry and starts killing the local children, people figure out it is her so they hire Geralt to go get her : )

The timeline doesn't make sense, though. It's possible that the vampire we see from A Night to Remember is indeed Orianna, and it plays in the future when Geralt returns for her. However, in the Witcher 2, you can clearly see the fang marks on Geralt's neck, on the exact spot where the vampiress bit her in the trailer. So it means Geralt must have fought her sometime in the past. This can only mean Orianna and the trailer vampiress are 2 different people. But then again Blood and Wine hinted that they are the same person. Kinda confusing

I thought Orianna was supposed to be a higher vampire, not a mere bruxa? If she's a higher vampire would also render the whole "kill her dead" contract kind of pointless :p

Top Bottom