PS4 EU Patch downloading!

+
PS4 EU Patch downloading!

:affection:

---------- Updated at 09:05 PM ----------

But of course Sony makes sure it's slow as hell...

I download 0.3mb sec...
I am used to 20mb sec...

:affection:

---------- Updated at 09:05 PM ----------

But of course Sony makes sure it's slow as hell...

I download 0.3mb sec...
I am used to 20mb sec...

If you press X on the game's icon during the download and you stay on the screen with the progress bar, then it will speed up to full bandwith. Strange, but it works.

Sweden

---------- Updated at 10:00 PM ----------

Did nothing for me =(

Have you done port forwarding in your router and changed to a manual DNS & MTU during network custom setup on the PS4?

I'm also in Sweden with BBB as ISP and I have 250Mbit/s but used to have your speeds, now I atleast get like 2MB/s

Have you done port forwarding in your router and changed to a manual DNS & MTU during network custom setup on the PS4?

I'm also in Sweden with BBB as ISP and I have 250Mbit/s but used to have your speeds, now I atleast get like 2MB/s

Nope, but other stuff download fine. What is the difference? Will google around for router ans psn.
Thank you!

Nope, but other stuff download fine. What is the difference? Will google around for router ans psn.
Thank you!

This is the settings I used, with MTU as 1473 which worked better for me, also put manual IP so its static since the Port Forward runs through a specific IP, also on all ports I put "Both", haven't bothered to try setting them specifically to "UDP" for example, might be faster that way I have no idea..

With these settings I can come up to 10-15MB/s if I'm lucky, though not for more then a few minutes but in that time it DL's a lot so then I just pause download and resume, a few times if necessary and then it throttles up again.

This is still not a smooth solution but PSN is total shit so it'll have to do until Sony gets competent enough to sort this stuff out.

Attachments

• ps41.JPG
    ps41.JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 70
  • ps4router.JPG
    ps4router.JPG
    129.8 KB · Views: 72
Yeah its downloading for me now too. About bloody time I say. I may even get to try it before work.

Edit: Mine is the UK retail version.

Top Bottom