Quest: Final Preparations

+
Quest: Final Preparations

Currently finishing up the Final Preparations quest in the main story, but it says to talk to Avallac'h yet whenever I talk to him he doesn't go into the dialog screen. What things do you have to do for him to talk to you?

Have you done all other parts of the Quest already? Where is he currently positioned? Can you possibly give me a screenshot?

Hmmm...if you could, write me a PM and detail the steps you did before this moment (which Quests did you just finish? In which order etc). This may allow me to help further. Otherwise we will have to ask for a savegame.

I have that too after installing the 1.03 patch. For me it's fixed by simply pressing the up or down key(and/or spamming space, e and esc :p).

I have redone the quest from the start and it seems that throughout the whole quest I cannot talk to Avallac'h, am I missing something?

I have that too after installing the 1.03 patch. For me it's fixed by simply pressing the up or down key(and/or spamming space, e and esc :p).
Can you explain again how you did it? I ran into the same bug and I'm on the ps5 so I wanted to know how you did it and what you meant by spam space, e, and esc

Top Bottom