question about the new xbox 360 trailer

+
question about the new xbox 360 trailer

So in the trailer i see the kingslayer rushing to kill someone on the ship.
Is that some kind of new story part for xbox version or is it just the trailer?

I'm wondering the same. It seems to be new story material, and perhaps a cgi cutscene slated for future patching into the game. It's very well done.

I think it is just a CGI scene to show how Letho assassinates Demawend, which we might see at the start of the game or in a flashback.

Chief said:
I think it is just a CGI scene to show how Letho assassinates Demawend, which we might see at the start of the game or in a flashback.

Thinking exactly the same. It might be some sort of an introduction so the new console audience gets a hold of what's going on. Or a nice bonus CGI flashback scene, when Letho talks to Iorveth in the cave.

slimgrin said:
I'm wondering the same. It seems to be new story material, and perhaps a cgi cutscene slated for future patching into the game. It's very well done.
can u post the link to the video?

I'm thinking it's a CGI put in the game. Maybe related to the tutorial.

It is brilliant, and it increased desire for a Letho DLC / expansion ten fold.

KnightofPhoenix said:
I'm thinking it's a CGI put in the game. Maybe related to the tutorial.

It is brilliant, and it increased desire for a Letho DLC / expansion ten fold.
That is a brilliant idea I would love to get some Kingslaying done as Letho

there is another announcement trailer in which demavend is poisoned (the glass from his hand tips and blood can be seen coming from his mouth) and the scene goes blank and a slash sound is heard
Im wondering who was Letho trying to kill in the ship in this trailer

whatever it is both the gamescom trailers are dam awesome

In the new video on the main page it shows the kingslayer throwing a blue vial which then feezes a boat, and a wizard stops the magic and the kingslayer attacks.... where is this referenced in the game?

It could be a new CGI scene slated for 2.0 or for the Xbox version. It seems unlikely they created such a marvelous CGI sequence just for that one trailer.

can only hope its a full cinematic cutscene(s) and not just made for the trailer, as many devs tend to do that

Top Bottom