Question for CD Projekt

+
Question for CD Projekt

First of all, I have to say that PC gamers admire your work as the most talented CRPG developer, but you already know that :)I'm interested whether are you focused solely on creating your own franchises? Have you considered developing sequels for some "classic" RPGs (Knights of the Old Republic, Vampire the Masquerade, Baldur's Gate etc.), or remaking them (like your Enhanced Edition of Witcher) and selling it on GOG? There are many classic games that people still want to play and most probably are willing to pay for remake or a sequel.Thanks for your answer

I'm not CD Project... But I can tell you with a great confidence, that it won't happen. They will probably do new games, but I'm extremely doubtful they will make a re-make of an existing game.The chance of them visiting the forum is quite slim, so I suggest, if you want an answer directly from them to email them at cdprojekt@cdprojekt.com or contact Agnieszka Wasilewska, who's in charge of Game development. Agnieszka.Wasilewska@cdprojekt.com

I can easily see them doing a game like Vampire the masquerade without problems as it's very similar to TW1 in many ways, but i cant see them doing the other two games.

Goranhr said:
First of all, I have to say that PC gamers admire your work as the most talented CRPG developer, but you already know that :)I'm interested whether are you focused solely on creating your own franchises? Have you considered developing sequels for some "classic" RPGs (Knights of the Old Republic, Vampire the Masquerade, Baldur's Gate etc.), or remaking them (like your Enhanced Edition of Witcher) and selling it on GOG? There are many classic games that people still want to play and most probably are willing to pay for remake or a sequel.Thanks for your answer
Actually there will be a Vampire TM sequel. It'll be a MMorpg, called "The World of Darkness Online". There's a teaser on Youtube (very poor quality).BG won't have any sequel because Black Isle has been fagocitated by Bioware. A supposed BG sequel is NWN series or Icewind Dale series. And now they're focused on DA2.I know that you miss those old nicie games, but there's no way to have them back again but playing and playing again the originals.

Top Bottom