Random Find... Anyone else seen this?

+
Random Find... Anyone else seen this?

Has anyone else seen this? Was playing through game plus and missed this the first time. Story related or random by dev?

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    386.7 KB · Views: 296
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    361.8 KB · Views: 295
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 254
Looks like a cat sitting on a toilet to me (I don't know why but that's what it reminded me of).

Saw a marking like that on a house wall in Novigrad / Hierarch Square.

Dunno what it's supposed to mean.

I'm also wondering if all of these dolmens in different corners of Velen - I've found 4 or 5 of them at least, IIRC - got some meaning, maybe for expansions (Heart of Stone?)

They are reminding me about Gothic 2: Night of the Raven :)

You can find another hanged crone glyph in White Orchard near the river south of the town & one in Kaer Morhen high up in the North West hills. Both are on the same stone archway like in the first picture. Always wondered if they were something to do with the expansion as they look like possible portals.

The one in your picture is an odd area. However the ones in Novigrad I took to just be an anti witch/sorceress caraciture such as the pics Nazis used to draw of the Jews.

Has anyone else seen this? Was playing through game plus and missed this the first time. Story related or random by dev?

Found the same carving on a house in Novigrad, didn't give it much thought. I think it is related to the witch hunts and those stupid fanatics from the cult of the eternal fire, didn't find a quest either. Maybe serial killer quest? In novigrad as well? Felt so good to kill that guy

The game does look great on PC. Unfortunately the screenshot has degraded quality for some reason. Tried using steam screenshot just as bad and using direct PrtScn button on keyboard crashes the game. But game runs great at 60 fps on a GTX 970 Gigabyte Wind-force.

In one of the islands in Skellige (one of the bigger ones of the left side with no question mark on it) I found something that looked like cave paintings, but it was outside on the side of small moutain. It was really hard to see but when I first saw it it was clearly made that way.

Top Bottom