Randomly generated Quests ?

+
Randomly generated Quests ?

does anyone have an idea if there will be endless questing for free play (if there is free play)?

no u dont know? or no there wont be. please specify

CDPR have said numerous times they want to have meaningful, interesting quests. A randomly generated quest system just doesn't facilitate that as there is none of the story telling or human touch so to say.
So no, there is no randomly generated quests.
Sorry.

Like Slimgrin and WFMS said.

All of the quests in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will be hand crafted. At least I hope CD Projekt RED delivers on this since they also said it themselves that they want to have quests that have meaning and quests that are interesting.

I hate randomly generated quests.

I do not want to see randomly generated quests in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt at all.

They are ok for bars, inns, and taverns in The Elder Scrolls video games that's it.

Attachments

• Download.jpg
    Download.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 84
RG quests like 2 years after release when we discover everything and we will want to play something while waiting for Cyberpunk.

Yes, OH YES YES. Give me those radiant quests. I WANT IT.

EDIT: Just kidding, in case someone missed the sarcasm. :p

Yeah, don't think there will be bro, sorry =x. CDPR said that the main storyline will take abou 50 hours and sidequestes about 50 hours also, so I think all of them will be predeterminated... witch is good! Because this means more intresting quests!

Just a slight clarification: there won't be procedurally generated quests, but there will be random events. :)

There's one thing I'm wondering about.
Are these random events considered side quests by CDPR or are they separate from them?
Since they're saying the side quests are about 50 hours altogether, and if these are separate then that's even more content for us!
But my best guess is that they're included in the 50 hour count.

There's one thing I'm wondering about.
Are these random events considered side quests by CDPR or are they separate from them?
Since they're saying the side quests are about 50 hours altogether, and if these are separate then that's even more content for us!
But my best guess is that they're included in the 50 hour count.
Well, it's already just a very rough guess. Some people will perhaps only need 30 hours (fast travel!!!) for the side quests others perhaps 100 to explore every tiny bit of the quests.... a few hours of random small quests/encounters don't really change the big picture... ;)

Free play? as in free to play? This is not the kind of game you think it is...

I think he meant something like a free roam mode, like no objective, do what you whant kind of "mode" =P. Just enjoying the world you know, not trying to do any quests =P

I think he meant something like a free roam mode, like no objective, do what you whant kind of "mode" =P. Just enjoying the world you know, not trying to do any quests =P
What hinders you from doing exactly that before you end the main story???

If you just want to explore the world load any save you have. There are no artificial barriers...

Top Bottom