Rematch Button

+
I think this is a very good idea, especially in terms of "play with a friend" or any other "fun-focused" gamemodes that may appear in the future. I am not sure how would it be implemented in more "serious" ranked matches (if at all), but I definitely support the concept of rematch button.

I thought there was a rematch button in the Server Tests and I was quite surprised to see it - but I must've been looking at something else. Anyways, was kinda gutted after I found out it wasn't, it sounds simple like but if both of you are having a really good close game, I'd go for a rematch and try again. Maybe with the starting hand being the same (or not). At least that way your trying to remember how they played that first round, pre-empting his moves.

Sounds like a good idea. Obviously it would be a "request rematch" that the other player can agree to or deny. Actually, considering you do not necessarily want to add EVERYONE you play with and had fun playing with to your GoG friends list I would also be in favor of an in-game "contacts" list. Maybe not at release, but later down the line. Makes socializing and finding match partners more easy.

(Gave you thanks by mistake BlackWolf - thought it was on this post doesn't really matter anyways)

It shouldn't be too much trouble to add a Rematch button surely, either player can always decline.

Like the loser will be able to ask for rematch? But this would require the opponent to agree to rematch right?

thesums;n7072190 said:
Like the loser will be able to ask for rematch? But this would require the opponent to agree to rematch right?

I would rather either player can ask for it,

Yeah, why not. Maybe even with the ability to change which deck you were using in the first match.

BenDav;n7181390 said:
Yeah, why not. Maybe even with the ability to change which deck you were using in the first match.
This. I'm not sure why both players should be playing the same decks.
But rematch would put a lot of pressure on the matchmaking system, if I'm not mistaken.

Top Bottom