repairing boats

+
Re repairing boats. Don't worry about running out of boats by using the 'harbour' travel process you can bring a boat over from Velen or Novigrad or Toussant

When you park your boat in shallow waters, there is a chance that it flips over. So how do you erect a boat that lies on its side? Geralt is not strong enough to walk against it and Aard does not seem to work.

Well, it happened once to me. I will record it, if it happens again. Not sure whether it happened due to enemies being near around or because I jumped on that boat too violently.

Well, it happened once to me. I will record it, if it happens again. Not sure whether it happened due to enemies being near around or because I jumped on that boat too violently.
Interesting. The boats do have rare bugs, some of which are so uncommon that they only happen once in a great while. For example, I had an undamaged boat begin to sink from under me, while in the middle of the ocean. In another case, a boat suddenly sped on 'auto-pilot' to the centre of the map, passing through the landscape scenery as it did so. Never had either bug occur again, however.

Top Bottom