Review The Witcher 2 - last day to apply

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Review The Witcher 2 - last day to apply

That's right! We have 1000 free copies of The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition on Xbox 360 to give out to people who can convince us that they should be the ones reviewing it. No matter what the outcome of your appliaction will be, you should hear from us by Wednesday. Today is the last day to apply, so don't wait any longer! We want to know what you think about our game! More details are available here.

Now you know the majority of people are going to praise this game and rightfully so. But it will be interesting to see the difference of opinions that people come up with

I've enjoyed the Witcher since the first game, but it was way buggy when it first came out was why I didn't finish it, then I picked up the enhanced edition when it came out and it was much better. I preordered Witcher 2 for PC and was very impressed with it, even with some release bugs. I am quite interested to see how it would be on console, with its limited performance compared to my pc. Also to see the new content and a possibly bug free enhanced edition. In the future,Witcher 3, 2 player coop would be awesome.

I played The witcher 1 on pc and simply it was one of the best rpg i've ever played ! I just have a laptop i couldnt play witcher 2 but i have an xbox and i really want to play that fantastic game on it.. so i hope that i will be one of the winner and have a chance to play da witcher 2 :D:D ! thank u CDProjekt for suck an epic game (my english is weak im sorry cause i live in morocco ).

I played this game a thousand times when i viseted a friend (and it distracted me completly from school-.-), but one day, when i wanted to change the game i destroyed the game and this would be a great chance to surprise my friend and make him smile again! So i hope i will get the chance and make someone, who really deserved it, happy.:)

My dear sirs, your game is the best thing that happened to RPG since the Baldur's Gate.Seriously.I love the universe of Witcher because of it's griny realistic aproach to delivering it's story to the reader/player.Your game delivers the same story with the same quality as the original story.I love it for it.I've played the first and second part of the game and the only bad thing that i can say is that it ends so terribly fast, i want to embark an dive into the witcher universe over and over again.And mostly i'm so glad that there is an independent European studio that can deliver such a great product to the market, so it can be a great example to such juggernauts as Bioware and Bethesda..and it comes from my neighbors - Poland..it is really satisfing.So the reasons i would love to have the game is that i love it so much i would give it as a gift to my wife who is also a great Witcher universe fan, but she doesn't like video gaming so much buut if she would recieve a gift from me she would have to play the game and then she would understand my passion for your games.That's why i think i should recieve a free copy of your wonderful game ^^

balrog1987 said:
My dear sirs, your game is the best thing that happened to RPG since the Baldur's Gate.Seriously.I love the universe of Witcher because of it's griny realistic aproach to delivering it's story to the reader/player.Your game delivers the same story with the same quality as the original story.I love it for it.I've played the first and second part of the game and the only bad thing that i can say is that it ends so terribly fast, i want to embark an dive into the witcher universe over and over again.And mostly i'm so glad that there is an independent European studio that can deliver such a great product to the market, so it can be a great example to such juggernauts as Bioware and Bethesda..and it comes from my neighbors - Poland..it is really satisfing.So the reasons i would love to have the game is that i love it so much i would give it as a gift to my wife who is also a great Witcher universe fan, but she doesn't like video gaming so much buut if she would recieve a gift from me she would have to play the game and then she would understand my passion for your games.That's why i think i should recieve a free copy of your wonderful game ^^

Errr this is the wrong place to post this. Go to the website and complete the form.

I have been a massive fan ever since the first was released, I played and finished the first immediately on release, people claimed it was buggy, I say the bugs weren't important when you were playing a game that exceptional. After the enhanced edition for it was released I played it through again start to finish and it was like I was playing a different game, I think I have now completed it 7 or 8 times and love it ever play through.

With the Witcher 2 once again I grabbed it on release and it is definitely the greatest RPG I have played in my life and should have been game of the year last year, Skyrim winning the awards? WTF?! It wasn't even worthy of shining the witcher's boots.

I am planning another full play through of Witcher 2 on release of the enhanced edition patch, and would dearly love to have a chance to play and review it on 360 to see the fantastic job CD projekt red have done over the last year in bringing this game to consoles.

Thanks very much,

Ishraqiyun

I love The Witcher- the books and the games. It's such a great fantasy- world, full of morality and other elemnts, that are so unusual for the fantasy- genre and that make it so special, that it feels like an own genre. That's so great.

Chuck Rock & NCG should receive a review copy of The Witcher 2 because:
1) We love the game!
2) We will review the game!
3) We got drunk as sh@t at The Witcher Party in Boston!
4) Getting a review copy will help cure our lingering hangover!

The original game of Witcher was one of the best RPG games of all time, with an engaging story, the player was able to connect to every character of the game. With difficult choices in the game, it wasn't about being good or evil but each player had to make difficult decisions. The Witcher 2 for PC continued on this path with many improvement in the gameplay, graphics and a wonderful soundtrack. It is interesting to see the next game this time for the XBOX360 and to find out how much the experience will be improved on the X360. It is interesting to find out how much of a better graphic quality we will see on this console

Hehe guys, this is too funny. First read the whole post, then follow Marcin's link and complete the form.

Just a suggestion: if you really want to be chosen, you have to do a much better job at reviewing a game than what you showed here :) Those creative writing classes at school actually have their uses in everyday life :p

I welcome all applicants in our forums Nice to see you all like the first game, resp. the PC version.

Nevertheless all candidates had to send in their complete application using Marcin's link

Lasses and lads... Isn't it kind of strange that a reviewer should convince the developer/publisher that he is worthy of reviewing their game? Shouldn't there be some conflict of interests here?

And judging from the posts in this thread where people try to convince CDP basing their argumentation on how awesome TW2 was, and how they enjoyed it, can we expect proper, honest reviews from them instead of them just being hyped up and effectively writing free ads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom