Save-Game Request Thread: Searching for a specific save-file? Try here.

+
Save-Game Request Thread: Searching for a specific save-file? Try here.

Greetings,

Sometimes even a witcher can use a bit of extra help. Therefore, if, for whatever reason, you need a specific save, you may request one from your fellow witchers in this thread.

A few guidelines:

Please, be aware that only PC saves may be shared. (Unfortunately, for technical reasons, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 saves cannot be shared between accounts.) Also include what conditions you would prefer in a save: Normal or NG+, level, equipment, quest choices, etc.

2. Try to keep spoilers to a minimum. If you seek very detailed story decisions, please, use
tags.

3. Keep in mind that this thread is intended as a place where players can help other players. As such, it is not an official source for saves from CD Projekt RED. Neither the REDs nor the moderators are responsible for unanswered requests, nor for the quality of the saves shared between individual members.

4. As a final reminder: This is not a story discussion thread, therefore, please, focus your posts on requests and replies for saves. Posts which are unrelated to these will be deleted. (However, thanking someone for a save is perfectly acceptable, and encouraged.)

I hope you find this a useful resource.

Thank you. Carry on.

~Riven
Hello,

Is it possible to share saved data for ps5 after the update?

I am in need for a saved data just before the last wish and with triss romance. Could someone share this with me if possible? Thanks!

Hello.

So yesterday i installed Witcher 3 again after about a year long break.
Naturally Steam installed the next gen version of the game but when i launched the game, i discovered that all my previous save file are missing.
Checking the cloud did not help me either.

If i remember correctly then the last place i left off at was during the quest Get Junior. The one where Geralt enters a bathhouse.
Can somebody please give me a savegame file that takes place somewhere around that part of the game?

Doesn't really matter what choices the player has previously made.

Hey guys, not sure if this is still active but Thought i'd try anyway since i couldn't find anything online that was close-ish to what I had.

System: PC
Gametype: Hard
Prefered character level: 44-50
Prefered time of the save: Right before the first quest on Skellige

Please without any dlcs
Thanks

Last edited:
Top Bottom