Screenshot & Artwork collection - Part II

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe - just maybe - it's a matter of TW3 being multiplatform? And maybe - just maybe - CDPR is trying to balance the different audiences' reactions when they see the game at work?

What I mean is - maybe they don't want to boast with some ultra-settings footage from dual-Titan PCs as it could give wrong impression to people planning to buy the game on consoles(you know, false advertising and stuff). On the other hand, they don't want to release any comparisons between PC and consoles' versions as the difference would be huge and that wouldn't be in their favour.

So they are caught between, how do you say it? The rock and a hard place? Trying to balance stuff by releasing "middle ground" screenies, which will of course not satisfy those who demand pure awesomeness in graphics department.

This possible. If you are remember the 35 min demo, that thing runned on PC at High setting which means that looked like pretty much like the console versions with better framerate. They could be run that demo on a high end PC with everything maxed otu, but they did not. I think this is te reason why didn't do that back that time.

This possible. If you are remember the 35 min demo, that thing runned on PC at High setting which means that looked like pretty much like the console versions with better framerate. They could be run that demo on a high end PC with everything maxed otu, but they did not. I think this is te reason why didn't do that back that time.

Who says the consoles look the same on the pc with High settings? Do you have a source for that or just your imagination? Because I doubt the consoles can handle TW3 on high, even if they can there will be some cut corners. (like the Xbox version of TW2.)

Who says the consoles look the same on the pc with High settings? Do you have a source for that or just your imagination? Because I doubt the consoles can handle TW3 on high, even if they can there will be some cut corners. (like the Xbox version of TW2.)

Well, I read in here, I mean the forums somewhere multiple times.

Ugh.. It's going to look badass on all platforms.
Does anyone but me realize, that they have tricks up their sleeves.
Just because it's a next gen console, does not in anyway mean it doesn't have any secret tech inside.
There is always a back gate, why is it so hard for some of the public to understand just that.
I'm not trying to piss off the the big spending pc master race, I'm just saying that nothing is as it seems folks.
Some pc gamers act like the TW3 will look like and play like shit on all platforms, because of the so called weak ass XBOX ONE.
In the end I highly doubt this will be the case at all, well one can only hope right. lol...;)

I'm not baiting, I'm just stating my thoughts that's all.

Last edited:
If I had to point out a third party developer capable enough to squeeze every inch of power out of the new consoles CDPR would definitly be my top pick.Still,we have to be reasonable folks,while I'm 100% sure the game will look gorgeous on all platforms the front runner will clearly be the PC version because there are some things the console hardware can't handle.

As for me personaly,the only thing I expect from CDPR is to deliver a great game like they did with TW2 and 1 before it.The difference now is that they're not working with a crappy antique engine so it should be easier for them this time around.

Ugh.. It's going to look badass on all platforms.
Does anyone but me realize, that they have tricks up their sleeves.
Just because it's a next gen console, does not in anyway mean it doesn't have any secret tech inside.
There is always a back gate, why is it so hard for some of the public to understand just that.
I'm not trying to piss off the the big spending pc master race, I'm just saying that nothing is as it seems folks.
Some pc gamers act like the TW3 will look like and play like shit on all platforms, because of the so called weak ass XBOX ONE.
In the end I highly doubt this will be the case at all, well one can only hope right. lol...;)

I'm not baiting, I'm just stating my thoughts that's all.

It isn't un reasonable, the lowest common denominaor more or less dictates how big a world can be and the amount of content in it.
As well as how many npcs and how complex the cities can be.

In this case that isn't really an issue as the xbox one can run the map size with all the quests.

The graphics are more of a secondary factor, that then becomes a case by case basis.
Novigrad is a prime example of a complex city that could easiliy not exist if the weakest console wasn't up to par.

I'm not going to take sides. I don't have an xbox one or ps4 and my pc is getting old.

Last edited:

John Mammais said it in the interview for Eurogamer during this year's E3.

Too much spoiler. You have to wait till the game release.

The skill tree, you mean? Not at all. A quick look at its structure would suffice, but even if they showed every single skill in detail, it would be nothing more than what you'll be able to see after your first minute of gameplay. That, in my opinion, would not constitute a spoiler per se.

It's more likely that it still isn't finished and balanced, which will probably be done in the final stages of development.

Yup. And again crowd of hamsters after they saw that screenshot will start complaining about how its small, how they dont like its design and other things. No thank you. You better wait for your first minutes of gameplay.

Yup. And again crowd of hamsters after they saw that screenshot will start complaining about how its small, how they dont like its design and other things. No thank you. You better wait for your first minutes of gameplay.

Honestly, I couldn't care less about the complaints of those who wish to see flaws in everything, and I doubt it would scare away potential customers. By that reasoning, they shouldn't show anything for fear of nitpicking.

On the other hand, providing constructive feedback about the game's elements should be an important part of development itself, and we know CDPR listens to the community. It wouldn't hurt the game to show things such as the skill tree, the crafting and alchemy system and similar features, nor would it spoil anything meaningful, but as I said, seeing them now would probably be pointless since we're still several months away from release.

Does anyone know a site that have a complete screenshot collection of TW3? I have been googling it but can't find a comprehensive collection on any site. Thanks in advance :)

the first one with the blueish artwork comes with either the XBone or PS4 Standard Edition and the second one, featuring Geralt impersonating Escape Plan-Arnold Schwarzenegger (minus the receding hairline) with the PC Standard Edition of Zaklínač 3: Divoký Hon.

Available in Hellas as part of a preorder deal as well, apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom