Seasonal Mode Bugs

+
This just happened again. I think it might be specific to Aracha's Venom.
Aracha's venom isn't a unit, so it doesn't pull another card.
i.e. "Whenever you play a unit from your hand, you will also play a unit with the same Provision Cost from your deck! "

Hi I was playing against Nilfgaard and the player used a simple spy card against me, whats supposed to happen is it plays on my side of the board and boosts a unit of theirs by 7 but every time he plays that card or it seems any spy card it also draw a card from my deck and plays it right away. I'm not sure if this is a glitch or not but it certainly does not specify this mechanic in the cards' description and it's annoying as hell.

Hi I was playing against Nilfgaard and the player used a simple spy card against me, whats supposed to happen is it plays on my side of the board and boosts a unit of theirs by 7 but every time he plays that card or it seems any spy card it also draw a card from my deck and plays it right away. I'm not sure if this is a glitch or not but it certainly does not specify this mechanic in the cards' description and it's annoying as hell.

Yes, this is how spying cards seem to work in the seasonal mode. Whether it's intended or not, I'm not sure.
i.e. when you play a unit card in seasonal mode, you play another unit card with the same provision from you deck. However, when you play a spying unit card, the second card ends up being played from the opponents deck, rather than your own deck.

Hi All,

Just wondering whether there is any news on when the 'Win 5 rounds by a lead of at least 20 points' quest is going to be fixed. I know I could report it directly, but then it seems like it might be adding more work to their plate if it's already been reported. On the other hand, it's kind of demoralising :( (Cos it's not like I manage to do it all that often! But I've definitely managed twice, and possibly more.)

It's strange, but using the command line argument for fixing the crash caused in Shupe's shop actually fixed this for me.

The play 40 cards quest seems to be screwed up though. There have been several times when I have played (not summoned/discarded) cards and it fails to record the fact.

Hi All,

Just wondering whether there is any news on when the 'Win 5 rounds by a lead of at least 20 points' quest is going to be fixed. I know I could report it directly, but then it seems like it might be adding more work to their plate if it's already been reported. On the other hand, it's kind of demoralising :( (Cos it's not like I manage to do it all that often! But I've definitely managed twice, and possibly more.)

I got my reward so I think the quest is fixed.

Yes, this is how spying cards seem to work in the seasonal mode. Whether it's intended or not, I'm not sure.
i.e. when you play a unit card in seasonal mode, you play another unit card with the same provision from you deck. However, when you play a spying unit card, the second card ends up being played from the opponents deck, rather than your own deck.
That's why I currently avoid playing against spy sets. I get some rubbish and the opponent gets my best cards. And two for one is ok when playing your own cards, but not when spying.

I have also notice in Seasonal, that it seems to be counting the card "stolen" by the spy to be one of your regular plays ie.

Opponent plays a card, opponent plays a spy that reveals a card from your deck. They then play the card that was revealed and you do not get the 2nd card play on your next turn.

I did a card count in my last game, against a heavy spy deck ,and they had Anna as leader... They played 64 cards, I played 35. This needs to be fixed.

I have also notice in Seasonal, that it seems to be counting the card "stolen" by the spy to be one of your regular plays ie.
Opponent plays a card, opponent plays a spy that reveals a card from your deck. They then play the card that was revealed and you do not get the 2nd card play on your next turn.
I haven't experienced it working like this in my games.
What can, and has happened, is if the card the spy steals is the same provision as the card you play next turn, and because it was the only card in your deck with that number of provisions, you won't be able to play a second card from your deck because there isn't one left with the correct number of provisions.

When completing 2 quest contracts simultaneously the "complete 5 daily quests" quest from the season tree only increments by 1.
For me it doesn't count even if I complete one daily quest at the time. I believe my counter stopped at 1/5. Are there any additional rules when it comes to completing 5 daily quests? Do I have to complete the quest on the same day I received it or changed it?

EDIT: After few matches I was able to complete the Daily Crown, which resulted in the increase of "Complete Daily Quests" to 2/5. So either it was counted with a delay, or the Daily Crown is the Daily Quest (correct me if I'm wrong - I'm still a newbie).

Last edited:
Top Bottom