Severe graphics problem / graphics crash!

+
Severe graphics problem / graphics crash!

Hello I am having a problem where my game randomly freaks out. The graphics go crazy and the game is still running but unplayable. If I quit the game and restart the game it goes away for a random amount of time before it happens again. I have GPUz and Core temp running to monitor my temps and cpu and video card both are normal temp when the crashes happen. I played up until Act 3 before with EE with no such issues. But I made a new game after installing FlashMod and now I have issues. Maybe FlashMod is causing it?I have Core2 Quad, 2GB ram, 9800 GTX video card.One time when it has crashed I did get an error message for nv4_disp.dll (nvidia core driver). So at least there is one clue. I have installed the latest DirectX March09, and updated my video drivers to latest version for my WinXP OS. The problem still happens. I have now included the system report from PC Wizard.

Fignuts said:
Hello I am having a problem where my game randomly freaks out. The graphics go crazy and the game is still running but unplayable. If I quit the game and restart the game it goes away for a random amount of time before it happens again. I have GPUz and Core temp running to monitor my temps and cpu and video card both are normal temp when the crashes happen. I played up until Act 3 before with EE with no such issues. But I made a new game after installing FlashMod and now I have issues. Maybe FlashMod is causing it?I have Core2 Quad, 2GB ram, 9800 GTX video card.thanks!
read: Getting tech help on the forum and attach that PCWizard report as instructed ( use the older version of PCWizard if you have problems with the newer one )do try without flashmod for a while

Fignuts said:
Hi I updated my post with the info you requested.
like a said play a few hours without flashmodit does crash too? do attach the file ERRLOG.TXT from The Witcher/System folderwhat game version original + patch or Enhanced DVD?

I had this problem too since i bought the enhanced edition last year. I recently reinstalled and tried 1.5 but still graphic freak out as you say. Then i removed Tages and it works fine. Stupid DRM

Top Bottom