Since the graphics mod for Switch is a PC file added in, is there a chance we can get cross-saves between Switch and GOG?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could be wrong, but as far as I know, the graphics menu that enables extra settings like AA and sharpening is taken directly from a PC file. I know it's a stretch, but is there a chance we could get cross-saves compatible with the PC version and Switch? I love playing on Switch, but if I'm at home and have some free time I would much rather play on the PC with the graphics maxed out at 1440p. As a dad who works full-time, there's no way I have the time to play both, so cross-saving between the two versions would be a blessing!

From what I've read, people with hacked Switches have been able to copy saves back and forth between PC and Switch via FTP so I think the files are compatible. However, I imagine it would take a decent amount of work to get cross saves up and running if they're having to write it from scratch (I don't think cross saves are available for the other consoles). That said, I would seriously love this feature!

Hi, massive Witcher 3 fan, played it since the game first came out & beaten it several times. Picked it up on Switch to play through it again, and it would be excellent to have the ability to cross-save the game so when I get home I can play on my nice gaming computer.

Let's go CDPR! Make our dreams come true :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom