Some thoughts I came up with that can be possible from Nvidia's PhysX physics engine for

+
Some thoughts I came up with that can be possible from Nvidia's PhysX physics engine for

Some thoughts I came up with that can be possible from Nvidia's PhysX physics engine for the PC version of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

So we all know that The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will be using Nvidia's PhysX physics engine but there is a few things that I seen lacking or that CD Projekt RED has not announced yet.

If anyone plays the PC version of Batman: Arkham Origins you can see in YouTube videos when you walk in snow that you can actually leave footprints deep footprints if you are walking in snow that's deep or shallow footprints if you are walking in shallow snow when you roll in the snow or slide through the snow it also leave the slide marks and with tessellation it also has shadows it will also be nice to see footprints in sand when you are near the ocean at the beach. Snow in Batman: Arkham City you can actually see pile up on the clothing but does not last long before it melts. In Batman: Arkham Origins you can see snow pile up on everything from clothing to the ground. No idea how long it lasts though I watched YouTube videos only. It would be nice to also see sand get on your clothes and hair when you walk in it afterall it is using APEX Particles same thing with snow. We know that the fur on animal, creature, and monster NPC's as well as NPC's that are wearing clothing that has fur on it is rendered in real time dynamically in 3D with physics. Will hair on NPC's also be like the fur?

Also will there be APEX Clothing also be in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt? I want to see clothing react in real time with the environment in windy and wet situations I mean there is a lady on a farm whose clothing waves in the wind in the VGX 2013 video and it looks like it's 3D clothes as well not a 2D sprite like some other video games I played.

Now the fire. The fire from the VGX 2013 video looks like it is also using Nvidia's new Flameworks thing. I hope the fire actually burns foliage and building and clothes and anything that's flammable to ashes or chars and the ashes float in the wind.

Foliage would also be nice to see everything that's foliage be rendered in 3D and have physics like blow in the wind and grass to flatten when you walk on it.

There is this game coming out possibly sometime in 2014 Project Cars it is using Nvidia's PhysX physics engine and leaves that fall off of tress on the track when the car passes by the leaves they float around and actually interact with the environment they do not clip through the cars or through fences the land realistically with real physics.

Anyone else like to see stuff like this? Anyone know about if more of these features CD Projekt RED announced that they will have?

I wonder if CD Projekt will have their own integrated physics engine in the future, esp. since they plan to license their engine starting from ~2016.

I like those ideas, hope they use it a lot. It would be nice while you're riding your horse, you could see leaves, sand whirling up from the ground. (Used 'whirling' cause I don't know the right word in English :p/>)
Edit: Just saw it in the debut trailer, it's already in the game xD

OP, After my own heart. Yes, I hope they add All these fine little details and then some!
I want the world of TW3 to come to life, to feel and look like a real place to explore over time.
CDPR will pull it off, they have to or they are all fired. LOL

Top Bottom