[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

+

Do you want more RPGs with happy endings?

• Total voters
like with many missions you need to go to the right place and ask the right questions to find out the fate of T-Bug. A few people refer to her as dead but her friend that gives you a quickhack is quite graphic about her death
Well. Was my assumption right?
Post automatically merged:

Fact is, many posters here didn't do theirs either.... ;)
Doing my best. The article you posted was very informative.

Fact is, many posters here didn't do theirs either.... ;)
oh believe me i watched the CP PnP lore on youtube videos so i get a good idea of what is going on.
like the fact yorinobu wants to still kill arasaka (like JS!) but since pouty little child (JS) tried that by blowing up the AHQ with a nuke and it didnt work the best way is to kill it from the inside. it's just V (the character) thinks he's just another evil cunt worse than daddy while we (the audience) knows his true motives.
also saburo is still an evil cunt.
hanako too she used to be such a sweet girl who hated saburo's schemes now she's turned into an evil cunt (which makes no sense) the list goes on.

I read here and there many posts about what Max Mike says about his game and how he defines it.
To add to them, I share with you 3 pages from "The Unexpurgated Cyberpunk Referee Handbook Listen Up, You Primitive Screwheads" (1994). This article, written by Mike Pondsmith, is about the genre and about the game.
I think you will find in his words many elements CDPR overlooked or simply ignored.
I hope he won't mind my post and I invoke fair use for sharing this.

Thank you! A great imagination-stirring read.

oh believe me i watched the CP PnP lore on youtube videos so i get a good idea of what is going on.
Sorry if you took offense of my post. It was mostly adressed to all those who say :" Cyberpunk *gnagnagna* Grim *blah-blah-blah* Dark *Burp* Perfect endings for the game."

like the fact yorinobu wants to still kill arasaka (like JS!) but since pouty little child (JS) tried that by blowing up the AHQ with a nuke and it didnt work the best way is to kill it from the inside. it's just V (the character) thinks he's just another evil cunt worse than daddy while we (the audience) knows his true motives.
also saburo is still an evil cunt.
hanako too she used to be such a sweet girl who hated saburo's schemes now she's turned into an evil cunt (which makes no sense) the list goes on.
You seem to forget that CDPR builds its story on 2 different stories from the P&P RPG. In doing so, they present JS as a murderous excessive self-centered terrorist punk, what he is not. The nuclear bombing of Arasaka Towers is sanctionned by the Government, with Militech help (Militech being nationalized) during a worldwide conflagration, which is not quite the same thing as 4 punks blasting to dust 500K inhabitants of Night City.

Last edited:
These guys just cracked me up :)
They also occasionally say smth like "devs made a game that can't be beat", so maybe this is some bitter irony
H8.jpg

Top Bottom