(Spoiler) Ciri and Skjall - Out of character?

+
(Spoiler) Ciri and Skjall - Out of character?

Wasn't it weird that you could choose to have sex with Skjall in the stables? Obviously they didn't have time for it, because of the Wild Hunt, but still, would Ciri really choose to have sex with somebody she met like 10 mins ago? I thought that it was out of character...
I am interested in your opinion

Wasn't it weird that you could choose to have sex with Skjall in the stables? Obviously they didn't have time for it, because of the Wild Hunt, but still, would Ciri really choose to have sex with somebody she met like 10 mins ago? I thought that it was out of character...
I am interested in your opinion

Out of curiosity, if it was Geralt choosing to have sex with a woman after knowing them ten minutes, would you object?

But yes, I really-really liked it.

It shows Ciri having been a lot more sexually mature.

I regret she didn't have the option for a moment of comfort after years of crap.

My Geralt is faithful to Yen :D
If you read the books Yen actually have affairs of her own and Geralt is aware of it as well as her being aware to his.
She only disapproves if it's with Triss because Triss is after all who she considered her best friend.

Skjall? NO WAY. Not my type at all. My Ciri said she likes women.

Hey, my Ciri likes both!

---------- Updated at 04:04 PM ----------

i really think it was a pity kiss , i don't think she wanted any sex with skjall.

I think Ciri was stunned by Skjall's display of basic human decency and figured, "Well, he saved my life and I'm probably horny as hell after 7 years of running so why not?"

Poor girl doesn't have much luck with romance, I guess it comes as a side effect of being the Chosen One, Child of Prophecy, Lady of Time and Space, heir to the Empire, Princess of several thrones etc. At least she got some time with Galahad, right?

Poor girl doesn't have much luck with romance, I guess it comes as a side effect of being the Chosen One, Child of Prophecy, Lady of Time and Space, heir to the Empire, Princess of several thrones etc. At least she got some time with Galahad, right?

The old lady's like, "You've never been with a man, right?" *sniff sniff* "Wait, got my answer."

I'm hoping for her sake it was, "Oh, you have been."

Not that the alternative is bad but we know she prefers a wide palette.

I didn't notice that, what dialogue do you have to choose?

You have to not wear a towel and the lady will ask you about your tattoo instead of why you're wearing a towel still. You get the option to tell her then although she doesn't go into detail really.

Top Bottom