SPOILERS: Another screenshots of new content of Enhanced Edition

+
SPOILERS: Another screenshots of new content of Enhanced Edition

If you want to see all new content for the first time in game, then you probably shouldnt be here :)

Anyway, I was just bored, I decided browsing official website and take a look at screenshots in gallery of Xbox version. And there are other new screenshots of new content, that we haven´t seen yet. Here they are:

Well, at least I haven´t seen them yet, but I dont think they were released on any gaming website.

First two are definitely new, the 3rd one brings to mind a scene where you can get arrested in Act III... although those are Redanian soldiers in a Temerian camp.

So, we're getting new cut-scenes in places that players did tell that it would make sense - like the boat trip :) Nice!

Wow not bad at all. With the exception of that back wall in the first screenshot. Personally I already pre ordered the Dark Edition for 360 even though I already own the Collector's Edition on PC and I don't even want the game just want to support CDPR. Odds are I'll just put it on ebay for $15 less or something.

Aver

Forum veteran
Can't wait to see this news scene about Dandelion and Ves. Looks damn interesting and atmospheric.

I really like the peaceful mood of the first screenshot - Dandelion in the middle of composing while Ves is playing with a knife, I'm looking forward to cutscenes like that. : )

I peeked at the first one.
Just the first half.
I am too weak.

SCREAMING.
EXCITED.
IS IT APRIL YET.
etc.

(hand = CDPR ~teehee we're cooking something for you~
birdie = ME)

Kindo said:
Must... not... click... button...

Argh! Put me in cryo-stasis, already, and wake me up April 17th!
Hm... this remind me of the situation precisely one year ago

Plz, add spoilers tag :)

seamusgod said:
very spoiler worthy:

Hmm? Seems like this seems like a cutscene that would fit after the ending? Proper ending titles? Maybe? Yes? Yes Yes?
Temerian soldiers kneeling to Radovid and I think that child is Anais

Top Bottom