Suggestions about signs

+
Suggestions about signs

there are mainly few points I want to suggestion CDPR to change in the future update:

1.better confuse sign. I just don't get it why the target of the sigh changes though I already press Z to fix on one enermy, and even worse if the subject changes during I preparing the sign, the one get confused still try to attack me.

2.change protect sign, it's too strong, or improve AI. after I can absorb health back and rebounce the attack, I don't need any potions to recover nor jumping around to kill those with shield, just let them hit me and they will kill themselves. It is simply too powerful. better change one of the function into immune to debuff like knock down.

3.better trap sign. I only use this sign for hunting ghosts now, because it is limited in one place and even if enermies get inside, they will be out of the circle after I hit them few times. It is better if there is a chance to trap them and they cannot move even if they get hurt. and the alternate sign should be focus more on damage.

yrden protects you from arrows, slows, and slowly kills enemies.. whats better than that?
and by the way, yrden is made to attack multiple "ghost" targets at the same time, there are some parts in the game where u have to fight off alot of wraits at once (which is a pain in the ass with DM difficulty) making the yrden sign lock on 1 mob would make it useless, it would be better to use quen at that point

Last edited:
If we're talking about Signs: I want Somne! So that I can put all of the guards to sleep while getting their stuff.

Top Bottom