The New Geralt (leaked video)

+
IllusiveSpatula said:
I'm so excited to continue Geralt's journey. I miss having him shake his little booty at me for hours on end!
Amen! And he has such a nice backside. It almost makes me feel guilty staring. Almost.

Chris lambert POWAAAAAAAAAA!
Sorry, I'm tired... :angel:

IllusiveSpatula said:
IllusiveSpatula said:
The new Geralt looks much older than the TW1 Geralt, so late 40ies or beginning of 50ies should be alright.
If my parents' friends who are about that age looked half as good as Geralt does, then my parents would have to shove me under the house when they come over. ;DI'm so excited to continue Geralt's journey. I miss having him shake his little booty at me for hours on end!
Actually Geralt is in the 90ies ;D The witchers' aging is very slow. But for this age he is still in a very good shape and look.

gamewidow said:
some of us /are/ that age, sheesh .... and we don't necessarily look old :hmmm:
gamewidow said:
gamewidow said:
gamewidow said:
The new Geralt looks much older than the TW1 Geralt, so late 40ies or beginning of 50ies should be alright.
If my parents' friends who are about that age looked half as good as Geralt does, then my parents would have to shove me under the house when they come over. ;DI'm so excited to continue Geralt's journey. I miss having him shake his little booty at me for hours on end!
Actually Geralt is in the 90ies ;D The witchers' aging is very slow. But for this age he is still in a very good shape and look.
gamewidow said:
gamewidow said:
I'm so excited to continue Geralt's journey. I miss having him shake his little booty at me for hours on end!
Amen! And he has such a nice backside. It almost makes me feel guilty staring. Almost.
Aww Game Widow, that's not what I meant! *hugs* I bet you look absolutely smashing! ;D I keep forgetting that the witchers' aging is slow, so I must say he's the best looking 90-year-old I've ever set my eyes on! Not that I set my eyes on many 90-year-olds...well, there was this one fellow- er, nevermind. :angel:pudi dear, there is no shame in staring at Geralt's fine behind! If he didn't want us to stare at it then he wouldn't wear such snug pants. :D I bet he loves the attention!

IllusiveSpatula said:
IllusiveSpatula said:
Aragorn also ages slow. :pLegolas is probably a lot older, but then he's an elf. They cheat.
You think Legolas would join forces with Scoia'tael? :p
Not the topic at hand, but I reckon he would.LOTR races don't get along too well, and if elves were being ill treated ... Legolas'd pwn 100s of humans just to prove a point.

I like the theme of extinction and the unreachable past which gets highlighted in some of the stories and parts of the game. Granted Geralt is a filthy offence-against-the-gods mutant, but I still would prefer to see that human side of him portrayed, of being older or changing. As far as i've gauged... time may be his only weakness.And seeing spots if he guzzles down too many potions at once.

from what i have heard of the German translation of "Baptism of Fire", Geralt gets decidedly more "emotional" :peace:

gamewidow said:
from what i have heard of the German translation of "Baptism of Fire", Geralt gets decidedly more "emotional" :peace:
Haha, that shouldn't make me laugh, but it does. In the game he's just so... collected. Does "emotional" mean 'let's talk about our feelings', 'I hate EVERYONE!!', or 'I want to slit my wrists and die'. Oh, or just bland old 'expressing human emotions like a normal human should'. :evil:

gamewidow said:
Then, I really hope they don't follow in that book's trail :-\

Guest 2005166

I´m afraid he´s getting a wee bitty emo. ;D But with a reason, of course. Without spoiling too much - it´s not too easy for our cool badass (which he not really is) to fight his complete helplessness concerning some events in his life. Also the story changes - usually he was on his trip to hell almost alone and now he adds up more and more (rather cool) friends, who fight for him.

Unkreativ said:
I´m afraid he´s getting a wee bitty emo. ;D But with a reason, of course. Without spoiling too much - it´s not too easy for our cool badass (which he not really is) to fight his complete helplessness concerning some events in his life. Also the story changes - usually he was on his trip to hell almost alone and now he adds up more and more (rather cool) friends, who fight for him.
Although I like the Geralt from the game, I like the one from the books better. The Geralt in the game is a man of few words most of the time, though he can be roused to eloquence (such as when lecturing the villagers in the Outskirts on living "like humans"). The Geralt of the books is a witty guy who may keep a fact or two close to his chest but is by no means laconic. I like a hero with a rich emotional life.

Yeah, I think most women would prefer if Geralt had a "rich emotional life." I'd prefer if he'd stay a man of few words in TW2.

ooho Corylea, wait with your adjudgement. How many stories are there? :hmmm: Five novels and two shortstory volumes and one shortstory collection which is only available in Polish (Something ends and something begins). This is quite a lot to learn from to get a picture of the story Geralt.And how many pc game stories we have to learn from it? Only one. Hence we need much more sequels to get a profound picture of this Geralt :whistle: Happy Halloween to you all btw

PetraSilie said:
And how many pc game stories we have to learn from it? Only one. Hence we need much more sequels to get a profound picture of this Geralt :whistle:
*laugh* Absolutely!
PetraSilie said:
Yeah, I think most women would prefer if Geralt had a "rich emotional life." I'd prefer if he'd stay a man of few words in TW2.
Er, Dezired, I don't think you actually meant to trivialize my opinion because I'm female, but that's how it felt. You might want to consider your wording....

Huh? How am I trivializing your opinion? I didn't say your opinion is a bad one.. or that if you want Geralt to be more like in the books you're wrong or something..

Guest 2005166

He´s never a chatterbox but when he has to, true, he´s pretty eloquent. ;D I think he wasn´t so very much different in the game, actually - except for the amnesia. Which makes me wonder, how this will be picked up for the sequel - but that´s another story. I just wish for much Dandelion, bawdy lyrics and a bottle of vodka, cheers!

Top Bottom