The Perfect Yennefer

+
She looks great. also anyone else notice now Yennefer and Triss have the same distinctive mole on their face? Yennefer didn't appear to have it in the Sword of Destiny trailer.

She looks great. also anyone else notice now Yennefer and Triss have the same distinctive mole on their face? Yennefer didn't appear to have it in the Sword of Destiny trailer.

Okay, now you made me curious.

According to the Cosplay Guide Triss has:
one slight brown dot below the left corner of her lips (F); soft freckles scattered across the bridge of her nose (A)

and Yennefer has:
one small brown dot below the left corner of her lips; two small dots on her rightcheek, the upper one is slightly bigger (A, C, F)

So, yeah, they both have one at the same spot, kinda weird, but i can't imagine that it has a deeper importance.

Yeah, I also noticed that but I guess it could be some kind of trend among women/sorceresses (eg. creating a beauty mark)... After all, beauty mark around the lips can give sex appeal. Anyway, maybe it doesn't have a deeper importance but imo these kind of "trademarks" make a character's appearance unique and since they actually have the same distinctive mole, it just loses its uniqueness for me. Apart from this, I must say Yennefer is simply beautiful!

aww yisss

I'd say it's a beauty mark. De Tancerville, Sabrina and Philippa had dots in the second game too. Slightly different positions, but yeah.
As for this (I guess final) model, the subtle changes to the nose and other features make all the difference. And the new hairstyle opens up the face nicely. Easily the best look of all seen thus far imo

please CDPR make possible a threesome with Yennefer and Triss

If the answer is yes, this will be my reaction on my PC while playing during this scene :

Late night TV, sudden realization, and a quick photoshop later, Megan Fox fits pretty well...

But of course, more curls.

Attachments

• megan.fox.as.yennefer.jpg
    megan.fox.as.yennefer.jpg
    268 KB · Views: 957
Yennefer is beautiful but she is not the best looking sorceress or woman. The first time Geralt laid eyes on her he saw several physical flaws. Her left arm shorter that the right. Her nose a bit too long. Her lips too thin. Her chin ( "trop rentré" in french ). Her irregular eyesbrows. Her eyes.. But all those flaws made her the most beautiful woman in the world in his eyes.
I don't think a megan fox type of girl is best suited to play Yennefer. We need a not so pretty woman with a powerful magnetism that becomes mesmerizing the most you see Her. I hope Iam understandable. It's just my opinion of course ;)

You people *do* understand sarcasm, right? :facepalm:

Of course, if Hollywood gets a hold of the witcher, it wouldn't surprise me.

:hrhr:

EDIT: I agree with you, but know several people who thought otherwise...it simply had to be demonstrated for posterity reasons if and when someone tries to make a more popular witcher movie....just no, no.

Last edited:
Top Bottom