The Trail

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since when French took part in any landing? (I smell fan-fiction)
Well...like a lot of men and women from around the world I can guarentee you they took part in at least one landing.The face first after spending to much time in a bar type of landing.

ohh yeah...we're are talking about this kind of French...

You should ask Polish people who did "retreated" to be more correct on this mater ;P.

Anyway I will just wait for results for now.

Last edited:
Sacré bleu people!Let's not get our baguettes mixed up,we're here for the trail.

Last edited:
What if the crystal is representing a crow skull which is very similar to masks that medieval doctors wore during the Plague. Could it be something like that? Also, in the Witcher series the Plague arrived to the continent by a ship after Ciri used a portal to return from our world.

On a more serious note, might this be the object Yen uses to summon her black kestrels?
(I know, I know, she didn't use anything in the books, but maybe CDPR changed that)

On a more serious note, might this be the object Yen uses to summon her black kestrels?
(I know, I know, she didn't use anything in the books, but maybe CDPR changed that)
I don't think CDPR will go that route with this.Most spells don't require anything but a flick of the wrist,as we see with Yen when she summons the second kestrel in Shard of Ice,so it wouldn't be too lore friendly if they changed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom