Votes: 40 2.9%
  • There was enough of Triss in the game

Votes: 128 9.1%
  • I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
...Also on a side note, playing through a second time, it is now struck me that Yen acts more of a motherly figure or competitive sister to Geralt especially if you don't romance her, but if you do then it is another story, but hey that is just how i view it. :)

No, thats pretty much how I took it my first time through with Yen romance =on...any scene where Geralt was talking with Ciri or being goofy, you always got a sad Yen that, to me, looked like she wanted to go interrupt them. Seems she even chastised Geralt about one of his choices in there somewhere(can't put my finger on it now though).

I am interested in seeing how this all plays out when I go =ON Triss Romance next :)

He must die! He is not bad and I even agree with his politics, but I can't let him kill Roche, Ves and Thaler.:hmm:

Sigi lives for me. Three characters Geralt has a small connection with who all turn into willing Nilfgaard stooges determined to help the Emperor conquer the whole known world based on a promise to let Temeria be a vassal state in the short term. I'd preferably like to have them not be so stupid but so be it. Geralt and Triss get to live in a settled secure Kovir, rather than one waiting for the day Nilfgaard decides it should no longer be free.

Sigi lives for me. Three characters Geralt has a small connection with who all turn into willing Nilfgaard stooges determined to help the Emperor conquer the whole known world based on a promise to let Temeria be a vassal state in the short term. I'd preferably like to have them not be so stupid but so be it. Geralt and Triss get to live in a settled secure Kovir, rather than one waiting for the day Nilfgaard decides it should no longer be free.

But what if Ciri becomes empress, surely then Nilfgaard is preferable to Sigi's Redania?

But what if Ciri becomes empress, surely then Nilfgaard is preferable to Sigi's Redania?

Not personally. Feels very bleak for Ciri personally and very uncertain that she'll be able to change the beast that is Nilfgaard, in a political marriage with someone like the general who has a very different vision. Then there's the fact that the emperor gets knived to death for failure, so it's hardly as if they'll meekly just go along with her desires if she doesn't serve their interest. Assuming she somehow does enact some reforms, who's to say future generations won't crush the remaining free elements of the north. With Dijkstra there a large rival to act as a bulwark.

Feeling like i'm drifting off topic though. So i'll just say Witcheress ending needs more Triss as does Acts 2 & 3.

Last edited:
OK, we going off topic there, so another pic with Triss and Geralt, this one show how much Triss care about Geralt, she can drop everything just to be with him :p

You replied "I don't know"? I never tried other options :p

I choose " i don't know", this one i think is the most logical choice, the new come so sudden so Geralt need time to think. Also the respond from Geralt for this line is very heart-breaking :)

Choose " Witcher life is for me" one, never again .....

I choose " i don't know", this one i think is the most logical choice, the new come so sudden so Geralt need time to think. Also the respond from Geralt for this line is very heart-breaking :)

Choose " Witcher life is for me" one, never again .....
What would happen if choose "withcer life for me "? Would they break up again?...

OK, we going off topic there, so another pic with Triss and Geralt, this one show how much Triss care about Geralt, she can drop everything just to be with him :p

Nice pic man, Triss is a real sweetheart. Love the passage from the book where she cried like a little baby because she wasn't able to seduce him at Kaer Morhen. She would turn down anything for him, that's what I like about her character. Keep the flame burning! ;-)
:hai:

I went with "I don't know" as it was really sudden lol, They hand't been able to talk in like forever and she dropped that.

The VA really really nailed it while delivering this line.

Also, when the image of the house came up and she was reluctant to discuss it, I'll confess my brain went to dark places first. I mean, she said she'd be there in KM and she wasn't. She was ok with Yen kissing Geralt. And given the lack of choices to talk to her, I felt it was like she was deliberately avoiding Geralt. And then this house she doesn't want to talk about, so confusing lol.

What would happen if choose "withcer life for me "? Would they break up again?...

Geralt talk about he want to travel, don't want to settle
Triss say he can travel many time, but she will ensure Geralt have a place to come home to
Geralt talk his home use to Kaer Mohen but Triss's house look warmer :p
They kiss each other

Here is the picture

Somehow a little awkward and not powerful as options "I don't know"

I went with "I don't know" as it was really sudden lol, They hand't been able to talk in like forever and she dropped that.

Also, when the image of the house came up and she was reluctant to discuss it, I'll confess my brain went to dark places first. I mean, she said she'd be there in KM and she wasn't. She was ok with Yen kissing Geralt. And given the lack of choices to talk to her, I felt it was like she was deliberately avoiding Geralt. And then this house she doesn't want to talk about, so confusing lol.
Even Geralt surprise, he ask her that is she ready to enter politic's life again
Triss face look like "fuck it, i will tell him everything, hope he not mad" :))

Last edited:

Never thought about it this way.

I would say she didnt want to talk about that because she was scared if Geralt wont like her idea.

Maybe she wanted to wait till they defeat the wild hunt with that idea to not distract Geralt from the final battle?

She truely loves and adores Geralt. She will do anything for him no matter the personal hardship or dangers she face. That's why I think Geralt and Triss relationship is truely the real deal. True love. I see their relationship lasting and fulfilling unlike the toxic on and off relationship he had with Yen.

Had a save right before it. He says "We''ll be together. And you don't need to turn anything down."
Just replayed this cutscene with this option. They both ready to change and go on compromises for each other. Triss loves him so much so ready turn all down for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom